what was the last film you watched

" Man On Fire ".

Denzel. Dakota. Direction.

Okay; Denzel Washington is Extremely high on my 'All Time, Favourite Actors' list.

Dakota Fanning; At this age, in this role? She absolutely Makes the film.

Director; Tony Scott? How often does a Director get true credit? Absolutely deserves it.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Enjoyed the Dig, granted not everyones cup of tea but based on a true story 

Also been watching the series on netflix about f1 ' drive to survive ' got to be one of the best sports documentry ive seen and im not even an f1 fan 

• Thanks 1

" Sightless ".

Flix. Hour and half? I stood half of it. Dunno. Meant to be some 'Mind bending, dark psychological shit, or what ever? Just couldn't get into it. It just didn't seem to be going anywhere :(

Granted, I wasn't in a very good place at the time. Just never snagged me though.

Naah.

" Roger Waters ~ The Wall "

Flix. MAGNIFICENT!!!  :icon_eek:

Fukk me! If you paid £200.00 for a ticket? What Superb value for money!!!

Had me in tears, at times. Saw enough of the audience in tears too. Christ, what an experience That must have been!

Sadly, ironically, filmed back when you could still enjoy a concert, without the nagging fear that some paki might detonate at any minute :(

Wife and I watched the original film in the ABC. Smoking a spliff. No one said anything. No one exploded or pulled an automatic weapon. Happier days.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Aged 15 video shop job ,the wall arrived on video yes Vhs .Well 12 of us crammed into a tiny room watching that amazing film. 

Mind blown ,took it back to work a week later after the whole of year 5 add a butchers heady days ?

• Like 1

" Tom Clancys 'Jack Ryan' "

Prime. 1st season. Eight episodes. Hour a piece.

Not bad. CIA vs Islam. 'Jack' doesn't do the Bruce Willis shit. And his partner is 'Bunk', from The Wire. I've watched it all, since yesterday ~ though, I've really fukk all else lined up ...

It's probably about what you'd expect. No more. No less.