what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Watching Zero Zero Zero on Sky. Narcos meets the mafia. From the same guy that did Gomorrah apparently. So far so good, but probably not as good as Gomorrah.

Got a few episodes recorded....not got round to watching it yet?

" Let Him Have It ".

Amazon Prime. Hour and half?

Nod to Bosun 11.

Another coverage of the Craig and Bentley case. (I first saw it as " To Discourage The Others ", on TV, years ago)

I felt this one was overly long, frankly. They could have easily tightened it by half an hour, with less of the 'How they met' stuff.

" Tightened it. " Did I really just type that?! And, as for poor Bentley repeatedly telling his family to 'Keep their chins up', just before he was hanged? Was that some sick, insider knowledge, joke?! :spiteful:

On 27/03/2021 at 10:37, WILF said:

Telly that puts your blood pressure through the roof !

I dont know about anyone else, but the couple of times I watched the baliff programme I was praying they were going to get beaten to death ! 

And those coppers programmes should get renamed “nerds on parade” ! 

I did used to watch that 'Can't pay, we'll take it away' until there was an episode where they evicted a woman and her kids 1 week before Christmas. 

The horrible c**ts had no compassion whatsoever - it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference for them to come back mid January.

I don't know how they sleep at night.

I'd love to see them visit the wrong house one day and, get punched all around the front yard for trying their tactics. 

• Like 1

I’ve seen one or two episodes when they’ve knocked the wrong door and the their big hard man stance soon goes out of the window when they are retreating up the garden path .......

• Like 1

Watched a surprising slow burner the other night  ,"News of the World " with Tom Hanks.

Nearly turned it off first 15 minutes nothing happened then wallop off it goes.

Gunfights ,dubious woman ,towns controlled by armed gangs and grinning idiots .

A grand day out Grommet 

• Like 5