what was the last film you watched

" Drone ".

Prime. Hour and half. Sean Bean.

Dunno. Could be half watchable. I glimpsed at a clip and the volume seemed like I might hear it. (No subtitles) I was wrong. Barely caught a fukking word of it.

Probably trying to convey some big, moral message? Fukk it. Nothing what so ever visually appealing.

Wouldn't bother.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" Glory ".

Flix. Two hours.

About the formation and actions of 54th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment, the septic's first all black regiment in their civil war.

Denzel Washington and Morgan Freemen. Probably two of my all time favourite actors. What's not to like?

Saying that? It's thirty years old. Morgan plays the ~ even then ~ archetypal older, steadying figure role. Denzel is interesting in a more 'out of character' one.

Delicious footnote? Watch this film, and remember it was a monument to These guys that BLM / ANTIFA defaced in Boston. Because They are just stupid niggers and white skinned kunts.

• Like 1

Glory is most excellant but the morons using a protest to get the latest TV through the window of Wallmart not so much .

If you enjoyed it you,l like the Free state of Jones set in similar times imho. 

And history teaches yanks bugga all ,The Tuskagee airmen another true story about how coloured people came forward to fight for their country only for their country to treat them like sugar hotel india tango.

Some great character led films with some great actors covering a taboo subject for most beer swillin ,crawfish chewin good ol boys .

• Like 2

" Broken Law ".

Flix. Hour and half of Irish cops and robbers.

Film itself was low key so, so-ish. But, what made it almost un fukking bearable was the pretty constant playing of the most Dire f***ing songs! Every track was a whining dirge that really drained the whole thing.

Nope, from me. Because of the sound track.

" News Of The World ".

Flix. 2 Hours. Cert. 12. My faith restored!!! :D

Tom Hanks and Paul Greengrass do it again!

Post civil war Hanks is minding his own business when he winds up with this half feral, non english speaking, weird / cute looking little girl he has to look after. When he feeds her, round the camp fire? It struck a chord. I Love feeding wild things!

Fukking shreds, beginning to end! Best couple of hours in a Long time!  ?

• Like 1
On 13/02/2021 at 23:08, Ken's Deputy said:

" News Of The World ".

Post civil war Hanks is minding his own business when he winds up with this half feral, non english speaking, weird / cute looking little girl he has to look after. When he feeds her, round the camp fire? It struck a chord. I Love feeding wild things!

Good film that me and the wife watched it yesterday ?

• Like 1
On 13/02/2021 at 23:08, Ken's Deputy said:

" News Of The World ".

Nonce with a 12 year old ,about right for Hollywood! 

• Like 2

" Naboer / Nexr Door ".

Flix. Hour 'n half of Norwegian noir. Actually smacks a little bit of the classic,   Catherine Deneuve  film, " Repulsion " (Directed by Polanski, of course. Cue Waltjnr loosing his shit all over again)

Nice, claustrophobic little descent into complete insanity.