what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Home front 

Ott towards the end but what I like about this movie is how easy it can happen, how many c**ts there are trying to be a bad ass n poking there nose into others business then you have a loving father trying to keep out of trouble n keep himself to himself n live the quiet life with his kid but trouble seems to find him a good 8.5 out of 10 for me..

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dodger said:

Home front 

Ott towards the end but what I like about this movie is how easy it can happen, how many c**ts there are trying to be a bad ass n poking there nose into others business then you have a loving father trying to keep out of trouble n keep himself to himself n live the quiet life with his kid but trouble seems to find him a good 8.5 out of 10 for me..

probably his best film ?

On 08/06/2023 at 06:16, mackem said:

I read a good book on Charles Sobhraj years ago called Serpentine,he was quite a complex character,it was easy for him back then,fake passports,constantly moving from country to country.

There's the series on netflix about him the serpent I think its called pal

• Like 1
On 08/06/2023 at 06:16, mackem said:

I read a good book on Charles Sobhraj years ago called Serpentine,he was quite a complex character,it was easy for him back then,fake passports,constantly moving from country to country.

That rings a bell…….

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Looks like Bourne on steroids... think I'll give it a go! 

It’s better than the first Extraction which was an excellent film,recommended.

• Like 1
On 15/06/2023 at 22:41, saluki bouy said:

Blackfish i think it’s called awesome doc 

think I’ve said before but “the guard” all time go to whatever mood I’m in i find it hilarious 

Just watched the trailer for the guard looks good I’ll definitely give it a go ?. Cheers for heads up. Atb

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Extraction 2...9/10?

I started watching it last week, for almost an hour, thought it was a bit cringe and clichéd tbh, mind you, I had been on it for an hour or 3 ? 

Cheers, D 

• Haha 1