what was the last film you watched

The Contractor.

Flix. Hour half.

Wesley Snipes is good, isn't he? I mean; I saw him in Blade. Can't honestly remember anything else. But, I've never DISliked him.

Good in this too. And really not a bad film at all. I think being set in england kept if grounded. Never really grating or hard on the eye. Perfectly passable pass time :)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

On 06/04/2022 at 16:10, WILF said:

Watched a good documentary the other night that may interest you.

Called “Icarus” …….unbelievable mate ?

Seen it before mate yes.....took some chances with Putin that lad eh ?.....i have my own theories that i wont bore you with but needless to say the anti doping centre for the 2012 Olympics which saw more positive tests than any Olympics in history was a lab here in Harlow formerly GlaxoSmithKline that is now The Phenome Centre funded by MRC and the National Institute for Health Research and led by Kings College London......the corruption within sport science go's to a level few of us will ever understand mate that documentary is the tip of the iceberg.

• Thanks 1

Jimmy Savile: A British Horror Story (S1:E1 'Part 1)

Flix. Hour twenty.

Oh My Fukking God! That was absolutely fukking brutal ! I mean, as in Hard Work. Boring. Tedious. 'Dear fukking god! When is this fukking dirge ever going to end?!', brutal!

I understand the bbc are doing an 'expose'. (Like Goebels writing the WW2 Story!) Was this lash up an attempt to steal that march?

Jesus fukking wept! I actually felt cheated that I was watching, for So long, and it was simply saying Nothing. You're warned!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Last Days Of American Crime.

Flix. Two n half hours.

Okay. 1. Who ever wrote this one must have grown up relishing and assimilating every film that ever had the word " Dystopian " breathed within a mile of it. Every last cliche is relived in here.

2. Look on it like 'Superman'. A man can fly. Accept that. Don't question the ever more ludicrous shit. It's just a film.

Which it is, at the end of the day. Neither great, nor completely dreadful. Think Bruce Willis. Without Bruce Willis ?

Furioza.

Flix. 2.20.

It's Polish, so that's most of ye gone? Even for me this wasn't an easy 'read'. (Yeah, I was distracted. But, still .....)

Probably wouldn't be too out of line to suggest this one was a bit like a Footsoldier. Only, with everyone talking slight gibberish. That's about the truth of it ?

The reacher series was ok on prime.

I'm part way through season 3 of ozark at the moment, I think it started to lose me a bit in season 2 and I'm just kind of watching for the sake of it now. It might pick up. 

3 hours ago, gnipper said:

The reacher series was ok on prime.

I'm part way through season 3 of ozark at the moment, I think it started to lose me a bit in season 2 and I'm just kind of watching for the sake of it now. It might pick up. 

Stick with it - it’s a wicked series and certainly worth watching and keeping up with… Addictive…

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

Stick with it - it’s a wicked series and certainly worth watching and keeping up with… Addictive…

Yes, agreed - the next series should be out soon ??

I could definitely go for a bit of Ruth Langmore ???? :yes:

Greyhawk on Prime.

A British film about a blind ex squaddie that has his guide dog stolen on a shithole London estate. 

6/10 to be kind - I was sooooooo hoping that he was going to go all 'Book of Eli' on those little wankers.

Pretty flat and disappointing to be honest.