Coronavirus

3 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

The govt are going to regret not telling uk to use masks.

??????

1 hour ago, Chid said:

You keep saying we should mask up can I just ask ... Do you produce and sell masks ????

Masks ????.  Would tying an old sock around your neck stuffed with onions and garlic suffice, or what about pissing on the sock and tying that round your face work.? It worked in the gas attacks in the first world war. ?????.  Masks are ingrained in some south east asian countries and have been for decades because of air pollution but they won't specifically stop viruses.  There's no harm in wearing them though but just keep a couple of paces away and wash your hands.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MickC said:

Does anybody believe that China has only had 3322 deaths ? Considering the Corona started there and they have had it longer than anybody else as well. There basic lack of hygeine and facilities in a lot of Provinces over there compared to harder his Countries like Italy USA UK Spain, I dont believe any of the numbers coming from them in regards to new cases/deaths they have had. jmo

21 million phones have disappeared off Chinese mobile networks since Jan, not saying they're all deaths but a bit suspicious lol

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/71529/is-china-hiding-the-real-covid-19-death-toll-21-million-phones-vanish/index.html

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hot an fcuked, but feel meself getting iller an no energy whatsoever, lil bit sore throat but deffo feel summat coming ☹️

Have you got red eyes and a dry mouth? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Hot an fcuked, but feel meself getting iller an no energy whatsoever, lil bit sore throat but deffo feel summat coming ☹️

Get some chicken soup, a couple of hot toddys and a hot bath mate. I faired pretty well, if that's what I had a couple of weeks ago. My brother, Mrs, Mrs's mum and everyone else I know who has had it, have all been slammed for 6.

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I jus need to go home an get in bed ☹️

Aaw shit hope you ain't got it. I had bit of a funny throat but it was literally 24 hr an I think more you worry about it more it will get worse. 

Have wee dram when you get in, 

But out of interest can I have first dibs on your fly rod if your eldest lad don't  want it ??

• Haha 1

Both  my brother and sister have had it. Brother has been on oxygen for over a week. Both of them have been absolutely flattened by it.  Both of them have said that they don't think that they will survive.   Brother said that he only has been able to breathe in small little gasps and it feels like boiling water has been poured down his throat and he has eaten broken glass.  Not good.

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

if one of my boys had to be hospitalised alone I'd lose the plot....

How is that going to help.?  You got to be strong when you are needed in a time of trouble.

Edited by Meece
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I gonna finish u here an go bed, phoned missus an evicted her out room, see how I am tomorrow ☹️Even me poor dog is goosedDCF61094-3A63-416C-9A02-C021A52AA796.jpeg.4290b9ea975ae97b5569c5f9554ee65c.jpeg

Take it easy fella :thumbs:

14 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I've been tested plenty thanks, but was a turn of phrase...perhaps not chosen wisely...not thl proof

Tested more than enough mate....ignore stupid comments..

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Meece said:

Both  my brother and sister have had it. Brother has been on oxygen for over a week. Both of them have been absolutely flattened by it.  Both of them have said that they don't think that they will survive.   Brother said that he only has been able to breathe in small little gasps and it feels like boiling water has been poured down his throat and he has eaten broken glass.  Not good.

They both ok now meece.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I gonna finish u here an go bed, phoned missus an evicted her out room, see how I am tomorrow ☹️Even me poor dog is goosedDCF61094-3A63-416C-9A02-C021A52AA796.jpeg.4290b9ea975ae97b5569c5f9554ee65c.jpeg

Hope its f**k all... take care mate

• Like 4