Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Wind going around to the south at the week end so keep your eye out then. Think the first Swallows and House martins might make an appearance as well.

Cheers Arry

Heard willow warbler yesterday and saw couple of osprey Friday

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Arry said:

Wind going around to the south at the week end so keep your eye out then. Think the first Swallows and House martins might make an appearance as well.

Cheers Arry

It was the 12th of April last year when I first heard her.  It does lift the spirits hearing her, a sign of the summer coming.

Atb j 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Hares returning to fields and humans returning to nature....

Amount of townies I've seen lost on a footpath staring into their smartphone for a clue as to where they are and how to get home! :laugh:

There's far too many people in this world to have to share the quiet places with them all.80

Can't walk across the road here in the summer to get to the beach with the amount of tourist on it. You'd swear they own the place, that's one reason I love winter so much. 

Even  yesterday, with the country on lock down, camper vans and caravans going back the road. Idiots 

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Can't walk across the road here in the summer to get to the beach with the amount of tourist on it. You'd swear they own the place, that's one reason I love winter so much. 

Even  yesterday, with the country on lock down, camper vans and caravans going back the road. Idiots 

Atb j 

Grockles they're called in the westcountry. I'm not gonna shout too much. I'm planning my 'grockleing' for this year as we speak... :icon_redface: :angel:

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Grockles they're called in the westcountry. I'm not gonna shout too much. I'm planning my 'grockleing' for this year as we speak... :icon_redface: :angel:

Wankers we call them ??

Their not all bad, just the ones who think this is their personal holiday park.

Atb j 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, jetro said:

It was the 12th of April last year when I first heard her.  It does lift the spirits hearing her, a sign of the summer coming.

Atb j 

We only get them on the high ground of the Moors now. Very reliable in May.

Cheers Arry

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is this true?

E6F7685F-0776-47E5-9048-F0F7DC729121.png.d6b24a732bc4935f828175883d08692b.png

If so that’s mental as I just read about the so called 10 days a darkness ???it was in same post as the Hollywood peado elite list ????

have to service the generators me thinks ?

I'll just be eating cold beans .. I've got nearly 100 tins I stockpiled ?

• Haha 1
Just now, kanny said:

Sounds like a lethal combination with naked flame candles  mate .

Don't have any candles , nobody else was panic buying them 

• Haha 1