Sign in to follow this  
jukel123

Coronavirus

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Yer thats great . . . . you do know that this is an incurable virus, rampaging around the world. . . . ?

How is it incurable if 95percent of people are recovering mate? 

Just now, Francie said:

Stiff I seen someone quoted you on this in another thread saying to stop posting it? 

Well guys iv read from a few different doctors on the topic an stiffs post is correct. 

Virus thrive in cold air, an can travel well, they can't travel well in warm temperatures as there aresol transmission. 

Basically I was wondering why Africa hasn't been infected much an I came across a few doctors saying the same thing. 

I'm no expert myself but check it out lads, iv a few boxes af green tea looking drunk so I'm on the green😂tea. 

Whereas AIDS was arsehole transmission.

The virus has only recently hit Africa, I've been sent a pic of a huge tented army camp that has been put up outside Durban, not as a hospital but as accomodation for the troops that are going to control the township.

As for the virus not liking heat, I suggest you look at the figures for Australia, not exactly cold there is it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Francie said:

How is it incurable if 95percent of people are recovering mate? 

A CURE is something that you give someone, to cure something. With Corona Virus there is NOTHING they can give you to cure it, they can only make you comfy and hope your body fights it.

Currently what happens is - they use a ventilator to try and stop you suffocating yourself, whilst hopefully your body fights it off.

If you're old, or have pre existing conditions, your body probably fails. If you are younger and healthy, you've a good chance. However it doesn't appear to be so clean cut as now we have healthy over 50's dying, and folk in their teens, and 20's who have relatively minor underlying health conditions dying. 

However, if lots and lots of people get it at once, there simply arent enough ventilators, staff etc, so then its a case of choosing who you save. If its an 85 year old with health conditions vs a 35 year old with none, although not nice it isn't such a hard decision.

When its two 35 year olds who need it and you've only on machine. . .  . .  its less easy.

EVERY SINGLE medical professional in the world who has come into contact with it is saying it is EXTREMELY serious, the politicians and governments are taking measures we have never seen in our lifetimes to fight it etc etc. Does this not tell you its pretty bloody serious. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Im not saying China is blameless, infant I imagine they are very much to blame. I doubt however that the Americans are at the centre of the universe, as much as they may believe so.

Im going on what Trump has SAID, which is that they will give it a week or two and crack back on with things, as the economy is too important to ruin.

They are an island, with a very large population, many of which live close together and a very large proportion dont have any access to medical provision in any meaningful way.

The mayor of newyork has already said they are on the verge of a collapse of he medical system there etc.

Everyone is shutting their citizens away in their homes, old Trump said 'no more than ten people to a gathering' Im being realistic. America has never had to face any kind of real internal threat, least of all one they can't shout at and wave a gun at.

PS I get my info from years of studying, not watching CNN. 

Well mate considering China has a monopoly over medical supplies  for America plus alot of other things that trump has been putting a stop, I don't think China done it on badness but who knows? 

China's lack of interest in sharing this outbreak puts them at blame. 

Now if the borders of Europe had of been closed then we wouldn't be in this mess. 

Note for next outbreak, all countries close borders including the eu, pretty simple really. 

This just shows open borders an any Tom dick an Harry coming to the country is a big no no for countries going forward. 

End globalism, that in turn would solve alot of the world's problems, jmho

• Like 4

Just now, Francie said:

Well mate considering China has a monopoly over medical supplies  for America plus alot of other things that trump has been putting a stop, I don't think China done it on badness but who knows? 

China's lack of interest in sharing this outbreak puts them at blame. 

Now if the borders of Europe had of been closed then we wouldn't be in this mess. 

Note for next outbreak, all countries close borders including the eu, pretty simple really. 

This just shows open borders an any Tom dick an Harry coming to the country is a big no no for countries going forward. 

End globalism, that in turn would solve alot of the world's problems, jmho

I would not be at all surprised if it came from a Lab.

I also think they are C**ts for not immediately shutting their borders etc.

And i ALSO agree that the time of open borders, even within europe, is now gone. This virus will linger for a long time and if you have a clean country, you dont want to let ANYONE in without a blood test.

I wasn't knocking America, I was just saying, right now, I wouldn't want to be in the situation the vast majority of them may find themselves in soon.

It is SO alien to them, the concept of being unsafe on US soil, and not being able to buy or shoot it better . . . . . 

• Like 1

The main way this virus got into Europe is that 10000 Chinese are employed in Lombardy Italy in the leather industry. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

A CURE is something that you give someone, to cure something. With Corona Virus there is NOTHING they can give you to cure it, they can only make you comfy and hope your body fights it.

Currently what happens is - they use a ventilator to try and stop you suffocating yourself, whilst hopefully your body fights it off.

If you're old, or have pre existing conditions, your body probably fails. If you are younger and healthy, you've a good chance. However it doesn't appear to be so clean cut as now we have healthy over 50's dying, and folk in their teens, and 20's who have relatively minor underlying health conditions dying. 

However, if lots and lots of people get it at once, there simply arent enough ventilators, staff etc, so then its a case of choosing who you save. If its an 85 year old with health conditions vs a 35 year old with none, although not nice it isn't such a hard decision.

When its two 35 year olds who need it and you've only on machine. . .  . .  its less easy.

EVERY SINGLE medical professional in the world who has come into contact with it is saying it is EXTREMELY serious, the politicians and governments are taking measures we have never seen in our lifetimes to fight it etc etc. Does this not tell you its pretty bloody serious. 

Aw I agree it serious mate, no doubt an I prayer for any family struck with this, again for countries moving forward an want to survive, I say close all borders, no passport no entry, this would surely stop the spread of future virus, an this leads me to another question, wtf is Boris telling people to lock down when the borders are still open an folk from Italy China etc are still coming with no checks. 

Very strange indeed. 

46 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I attempted to look up Chaka japa japati but all I got was Kenyan and Indian food recipes.I would like to watch this interview.Is the spelling different? 

🤣 try Shami Chakrabarti 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Aw I agree it serious mate, no doubt an I prayer for any family struck with this, again for countries moving forward an want to survive, I say close all borders, no passport no entry, this would surely stop the spread of future virus, an this leads me to another question, wtf is Boris telling people to lock down when the borders are still open an folk from Italy China etc are still coming with no checks. 

Very strange indeed. 

I agree - the future is probably that we clear it out of some countries - but Africa, South America and Asia will have it rumbling on for a long time.

This is going to change the world in ways we can't even imagine.

But priority number one is to beat it. 

Even worrying about the economy is daft - sooner we beat the virus sooner we rebuild, if we keep taking the piss it will go on and on and on and f**k us all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Arry said:

The main way this virus got into Europe is that 10000 Chinese are employed in Lombardy Italy in the leather industry. 

Cheers Arry

Yep!

Personally I don't think Trump will be so poplar in two weeks time.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Im not saying China is blameless, infant I imagine they are very much to blame. I doubt however that the Americans are at the centre of the universe, as much as they may believe so.

Im going on what Trump has SAID, which is that they will give it a week or two and crack back on with things, as the economy is too important to ruin.

They are an island, with a very large population, many of which live close together and a very large proportion dont have any access to medical provision in any meaningful way.

The mayor of newyork has already said they are on the verge of a collapse of he medical system there etc.

Everyone is shutting their citizens away in their homes, old Trump said 'no more than ten people to a gathering' Im being realistic. America has never had to face any kind of real internal threat, least of all one they can't shout at and wave a gun at.

PS I get my info from years of studying, not watching CNN. 

Americans have faced internal threats before.Spanish flu smallpox Dust bowl 

I do agree this should be taken seriously as I have elderly family members that I am worrying about.In my opinion it wouldn't matter if Trump could lay golden eggs some would not be happy.I do not have health insurance so I will not be able to get treated anyway.

3 minutes ago, MH1 said:

🤣 try Shami Chakrabarti 

Thanks bud I assumed it was spelled different 😂

2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Trump's not popular here now Mr Arry 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I agree - the future is probably that we clear it out of some countries - but Africa, South America and Asia will have it rumbling on for a long time.

This is going to change the world in ways we can't even imagine.

But priority number one is to beat it. 

Even worrying about the economy is daft - sooner we beat the virus sooner we rebuild, if we keep taking the piss it will go on and on and on and f**k us all.

Yeah mate. 

But how do wee beat this kinda stuff when every load of year another virus pops up? 

1 minute ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

What or who is the alternative pelosi, biden, sanders, as I posted above the democrats have seriously fckt themselves over this stimulus bill

Just now, Francie said:

Yeah mate. 

But how do wee beat this kinda stuff when every load of year another virus pops up? 

This isnt like anything we've seen in modern times. The shear speed its spread is one thing. First 100,000 cases 40 odd days, second 100,000 cases, 11 days, third 100,000 cases 4 days.

I dont have an answer as to what to do after, but we need to learn from this.

And one thing we are currently learning is that most people here are like a bunch of selfish, dumb as f**k kids, that can't even follow basic instructions, even to save their own lives and the lives of others.

Right now, its embarrassing to be human.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2