Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Keep them fed and keep them busy :yes:

........... It used to wind my missus up that our little 'un wouldn't eat all of her dinner but, she would graze all day - just how she is.

She's fit and healthy - always on the go with martial arts, dog walking, general messing about so, little and often seems to suit her - we've just altered things slightly to work that way :thumbs:

• Like 2

Mine are 8, 6 and 4 and they never stop eating, but have to say they are definitely missing proper routine as I am myself, my youngest is really missing her pre school and asks every day when she can go see her friends again, this has got to be have a negative effect on kids education that will be felt for a while. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Not my job mate,why dont you av a word with the uk govt,tell em stop letting them in.

Tried but they dont listen.....if these third world ponces had a bit more pride in themselves and their nations we wouldnt have to.

Dont know about any of the other grand parents out there but im finding this emotionally hard work sitting chatting with the grandson on this Facetime thing listening to him literally pleading to come round im putting the phone down every day blubbing like a big girls blouse ?....sooner we get back to normal the better !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Balaur said:

I had a call from oncology department for my kid, asking us to come in for scan, we declined as that's the last place we want them, atm, it's a tough call but we know enough about it to know that they won't do anything even if it's worse case scenario maybe for years. Difficult times but as said we'll have to front it out sooner or later. Hopefully vaccines kick in and don't have side effects or at least they suss out treatment and have plenty of gear. I think this is going to be a long game, hopefully we don't lose too many more to it . When I can't buy food I'll be working again , be a while yet although food bills are crazy atm as we're without school dinners and generally cook breakfast so the kids have fuel for the allotment.....tough decisions but it's mostly down to personal circumstances

Mate I sincerely wish you all the best, like most of us I’m a dad and I’m sure we can all imagine how mentally strong you have to be for your family when your child is dealing with that.

Real people dealing with real stuff, shows up most of the things we are told are important for the insignificant shite they are.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I personally think mine have done well out of having a break from school, they've both put a bit of weight on, bit of home schooling , they seem less tired , they're getting plenty of exercise and they're learning play again. Obviously the social aspect is negative and they miss swimming most of all, and other activities . I've let them take snorkel and masks in the bath but they weren't to impressed lol. They'll also learn a bit of boredom along the way which is a good thing too...

Both my boys couldn't care less about school and are enjoying being at home but my daughter seems to be missing the interaction with kids her own age. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont know about any of the other grand parents out there but im finding this emotionally hard work sitting chatting with the grandson on this Facetime thing listening to him literally pleading to come round im putting the phone down every day blubbing like a big girls blouse ?....sooner we get back to normal the better !

I can feel your pain Ray, fortunately my grandson lives me for the time being, saying that there is times when I wish he was on face time ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Big pharma deep state billionaire ninjas got the answer they paid for! :ninja:

:whistling:

Shame the fed has already panic bought millions of units on the reconnaissance of a reality TV host.

• Haha 1
Just now, ChrisJones said:

Shame the fed has already panic bought millions of units on the reconnaissance of a reality TV host.

Similarly the British Gov' has signed off the mass production of one of our vaccines before trial results. I think it's just reflective of how desperate they are they're willing to speculate quite heavily.