Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Just now, dogmandont said:

Somebody has made themselves a handy few mill. 

When the govt signed off on the stimulus bill they immediately turned around and said they won't be enforcing the conditions the democrats requested to stop corporate bailouts. They're literally bailing out corporations within days.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Similarly the British Gov' has signed off the mass production of one of our vaccines before trial results. I think it's just reflective of how desperate they are they're willing to speculate quite heavily.

I was just reading that this morning but haven't got much further than the headlines. I understand the desperation but I'm one of the few that thinks that certain criticism of certain departments is not only warranted but entirely justified.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I was just reading that this morning but haven't got much further than the headlines. I understand the desperation but I'm one of the few that thinks that certain criticism of certain departments is not only warranted but entirely justified.

All I've read really. https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-britain-vaccine/britain-launches-coronavirus-vaccine-taskforce-idUKKBN21Z2OP

But the fact they'e going in for a million shots already made it noteworthy.

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

All I've read really. https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-britain-vaccine/britain-launches-coronavirus-vaccine-taskforce-idUKKBN21Z2OP

But the fact they'e going in for a million shots already made it noteworthy.

That is bold! I read that both Britain and Germany have approved human trials but yeah a million shots won't be cheap at this stage.

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

That is bold! I read that both Britain and Germany have approved human trials but yeah a million shots won't be cheap at this stage.

I read somewhere on Reuters it was expected to cost £10M for that batch. But tbh it's piss in the ocean right now given the money they're throwing about to deal with this. What's another few mill? :laugh:

9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I read somewhere on Reuters it was expected to cost £10M for that batch. But tbh it's piss in the ocean right now given the money they're throwing about to deal with this. What's another few mill? :laugh:

Same this side. It's multiple trillions and growing. No oversight! No worries! :laugh:

44 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Similarly the British Gov' has signed off the mass production of one of our vaccines before trial results. I think it's just reflective of how desperate they are they're willing to speculate quite heavily.

Got to hurry before the slaves realise they don’t need all their shit and promises ;) 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont know about any of the other grand parents out there but im finding this emotionally hard work sitting chatting with the grandson on this Facetime thing listening to him literally pleading to come round im putting the phone down every day blubbing like a big girls blouse ?....sooner we get back to normal the better !

My parents are very much the same; I've got 3 daughters and both my brothers have a son each. Before this my folks had one of them 3 times a week and the other twice while my brothers and SILs are at work, chuck in that we will visit atleast twice (depending on my shift) and there's never a time that there's not a grandkid there. It's hard but even this will pass

• Like 2

Well, the news today is encouraging over here, although we have tragically lost 790 people in total so far our infection rates are below 1 (about 0.8 to 0.5) and we have the virus under control in the wider community.

Infections rates are just picking up a bit in care homes but because of how well the effort has gone in the wider public they are confident they can get a handle on that very quickly.

All the numbers are down which is good but we can’t slack off, we have to keep pushing with the measures which is fine by me because it seems to be working.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont know about any of the other grand parents out there but im finding this emotionally hard work sitting chatting with the grandson on this Facetime thing listening to him literally pleading to come round im putting the phone down every day blubbing like a big girls blouse ?....sooner we get back to normal the better !

40 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

My parents are very much the same; I've got 3 daughters and both my brothers have a son each. Before this my folks had one of them 3 times a week and the other twice while my brothers and SILs are at work, chuck in that we will visit atleast twice (depending on my shift) and there's never a time that there's not a grandkid there. It's hard but even this will pass

Yea the Grand daughter was born in October and seen her fare few time before Christmas, then I was rough as rats for six weeks so stayed away. then this malarky started. I have only seen her and my son on Skype and its not the same, its a bloody hard part of this.

Cheers Arry

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Never mind how yous feel, us parents cannae wait till you grand parents can come an take these fcuking Bratts out for a few hours or the day, so just remember your own kids when the time comes an step up an sort your grandkids out an let your kids have a good ole shag in peace ??? fcuking torture trying to get me hole way 4 kids at home all time now ☹️

You not got a Lock on the bedroom door ..

To keep them in there rooms ????

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No but I got a lock on front door to to keep em out house ??

an maybe this is too much info but when me an mrs katchum makes love, we do it properly an the neighbours up street never mind the kids know about it ?

See that's why I live in middle of no where ?