Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Most people these days throw away as much as they eat..my mother goes mad if any food goes in the bin...

Chicken carcass = soup

Left over veg = bubble and squeak

Etc etc..

I'm guilty as the next man of being wasteful at times....but if the supermarket shelves are empty im not going into panic mode either..

The amount of people that throw out a chicken carcass amazes me, I always boil them up for stock so useful. I put it in one of them Chinese takeaway container and freeze, good base for gravies and stews. Who don't like Bubble and Squeak? 

In fairness though I do waste a lot of bread I like uncut and don't like it a few days old. It does get recycled though I cut it up for my mates chickens.

We have all got a bit lazy imo going to the super market and get it all in one place. I like to support the local butcher and greengrocer and they are good in fact better, but like every body else can't be bothered to walk the extra 200 yards sometimes, think I will more often now. Thing is most of its local and it supports the high street.

Cheers Arry

6 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Got my council tax letter yesterday, nice to see they've increased that this year too

I got one as well got to pay more for less. The fecking roads around here are shocking. I email Devon CC to ask them if they had been declassified Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Milk ran out yesterday, so I bought another two pints.... ya know rather than a hundred gallons or a dairy!

Living on the edge! LOL

12235089-7303-4995-9808-6324FA196E19.jpeg

You need the wake the fcuk up mate. You’ll never survive the apocalypse on that amount!! ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Who knew the humble toilet roll was so integral to holding western civilisation together?

All the shops round my way are sold out of he stuff. Took a photo yesterday for my own amusement, of people leaving my local Tesco with their arms full of the stuff.  Mind you I was feeling smug, I have a bidet. Now you are talking western civilisation when you have a bidet. First came across one on holiday abroad twenty odd years back. I thought it was for rinsing sand off your feet.lol Now I've got one, the thought of wandering around with a half clean bum disgusts me. No nasty nicotine stains in this household!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

All the shops round my way are sold out of he stuff. Took a photo yesterday for my own amusement, of people leaving my local Tesco with their arms full of the stuff.  Mind you I was feeling smug, I have a bidet. Now you are talking western civilisation when you have a bidet. First came across one on holiday abroad twenty odd years back. I thought it was for rinsing sand off your feet.lol Now I've got one, the thought of wandering around with a half clean bum disgusts me. No nasty nicotine stains in this household!

No.... just shit under your nails ?

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Who knew the humble toilet roll was so integral to holding western civilisation together?

year 1950, lol Friday nights sat in kitchen with my father, cutting newspaper up into decent size  squares for anal wipes lol, then hung in the outside bog on a nail, im still doing it now, cutting up newspaper that is,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

They’re going to cut the water next mate, how good will it bidet then? ?

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Milk ran out yesterday, so I bought another two pints.... ya know rather than a hundred gallons or a dairy!

Living on the edge! LOL

12235089-7303-4995-9808-6324FA196E19.jpeg

Full fat milk is far better for you than that skimmed or semi skimmed crap mate ?

• Like 2