Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, big sid said:

no chance young fella i may be old i may be smelly i may be poor but i can still get a bigger stiffy than most

Tc5ZKkd.jpg

Mate I feed homeless people 2 weekends out of 4... what the fuuck has that photo got to do with culling? ???

Call me me thick ?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

What do you think political correctness was brought in for.

Mate you can't even imagine the difference 10 years between a generation creates. I'm spending time with a lady 10 years younger and we match pretty fuucking good on most things... yep we disagree on that area, brainwashed.

Taught my daughter to question everything, including me. She's 17 and has her shit about her. Way better than I did at that age ?

11 hours ago, Arry said:

I thought anybody coming in or back from Italy is suppose to self isolate.

Cheers Arry

Seems multi millionares think there exempt,fare to say he didn't have enough money to pay me to work this week though..

• Like 2
11 hours ago, WILF said:

Ahh, that’s a different problem mate but one that could easily be sorted if governments just told all mortgage, utility, councils and landlords to suspended payments for two weeks or a month.....sorted and f**k me, they can afford it.

f**k not getting my rent for a month cause someones got a cold!! ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

f**k not getting my rent for a month cause someones got a cold!! ??

I’ll set f***ing Jukel123 on you if you keep on with that craic ! Lol ? 

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

one of my favourite sayings is that, over 50s put em to sleep, well listen up, im 75 do what you will with me im pissed of wi life, lost 2 wives, brother, sister, mum, dad, sat here on my own, no dog, no ferrets, had a bad fall lost a tooth, ive only got 5 left, bit my tongue in the fall, black eye, hurt my back. [BANNED TEXT] a feckin miserable existence eh

Keith.. as you have seen bud... you ain't alone! May be only a forum but I'll tell ya publicly, you have people who care about ya on here mate, me for sure.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Keith.. as you have seen bud... you ain't alone! May be only a forum but I'll tell ya publicly, you have people who care about ya on here mate, me for sure.

Your right mush, f**k them ignoramouses's Keith buddy. 

• Confused 1
11 hours ago, sid g said:

did you ever take up any of the offers you had for breaks away or the offers of a mooch out ? 

wasn't going to reply to this Sid, reason being I seem to be doing nowt but moan n winge, but thing is, on top of my stroke which left me unstable, in January I had a bad fall, I think the post is on here somewhere, anyhow it really set me back, im no spring chicken, so wasn't fit to take up anyones help of a mooch out, but im getting there with the help of a lady from duggy mac, she came yesterday that my help fro her is coming to an end, and quite rightly so, ive got to stand on my own 2 feet, but Ruth passed last September, and now im literally on my own, no one ever comes here, but maybe come warmer weather, I might get chance to meet up with some of you, don't worry, you wont be meeting an invalid, im quite spritely for my age,

thanks

• Like 5