3/8 5/8s bull x

3 hours ago, Boss-Hog said:

3 what i never mentioned anything ,iwas commenting on the type not fast enuff  but [BANNED TEXT] all experts like yerself here, u know what suits are  needs 

I never said what suits your needs personally I couldn't give a f**k what you need  I'm no expert boss but if a dog is heavy set regardless of diet it will lack the speed of more racier types but like all crosses some have there pluses and minuses and a lot depends on what ground and quarry  they run and the lads behind them but if you can show me pure that can do what a good bullx can do I will buy it 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 58/38 brother to kings dog 25inch 26kg been a good dog for me 

Just picked up this pup that would probably amount to 3/8 5/8 , nice friendly pup and off very good stuff. 12 weeks old

3/8 5/8 bull grey 27" he does what ever I've asked of him. Marks 100% excellent temperament. A pleasure to own.very laid back but switched on once out of the house. I should of taken th

Posted Images

Bull x same as any other cross some will some won’t bred best to best bred will still produce some shit bred from shit will produce some good it’s the short straws game if your lucks in your on to a winner. Bull xs are not really my thing but I sit neutral with the cross one of The best dog I see taking fox pre ban was a bull x bred from nothing special no fancy names just a local rough necks bull put to a greyhound the bitch was only 21tts the fecking thing was tapped for killing she lived to distroy fox there was a lot of people after this bitch to breed from I was offered this bitch as it was a family member owned her offered me her but I couldn’t take her as I was living in a flat this was just after the hunting ban came in to force my family member converted to small ferreting/bushing dogs....  the bull x is a under rated cross i run with a mates bull x now the thing for a 28/29tts dog does very well tbh if I can’t get what I want out the bedlington xs there eventually have a drop of bull blood put in to them to liven things up 

• Like 2
On 04/03/2020 at 23:45, MickC said:

It does’nt matter how clever,how quick or how good a dog is at finishing stuff,a tired dog gets sloppy simple as that. We have all seen dogs stand there and happy to just take needless stick but even the sensible ones with a nack for finishing get marked up on a hard night .

That’s a very good post . 

A fox dog early on in its career will take a smack or two and if pointed regularly at the biting stuff will take a bit of stick . Never seen this “ picks them up by the scruff of the neck at full speed “ . The good regular foxers I’ve seen always look like they’ve had a fight with a combine after a night or two . 

Dogs that have occasionally meet a Fox a few times a season may get away with it. Those who run Reynard more regular will get bit.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s a very good post . 

A fox dog early on in its career will take a smack or two and if pointed regularly at the biting stuff will take a bit of stick . Never seen this “ picks them up by the scruff of the neck at full speed “ . The good regular foxers I’ve seen always look like they’ve had a fight with a combine after a night or two . 

Dogs that have occasionally meet a Fox a few times a season may get away with it. Those who run Reynard more regular will get bit.

your right,always baffles me when people say good dogs dont take any stick i know lads that only run fox and will drive past anything else so fox is all there dogs know and they still get bitten ....the fox aint exactly a slow animal i dont see how these out and out fox dogs run by the side of them supposedly and pick them up by the head,most of the fox i see taken are spun from the back and the dog has to adjust its grip this is when dog get marked,but even then if Reynolds been had round the throat if the dogs not a mounting and bone crusher he can still mark the dog on the back of the face,

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1