Sign in to follow this  
socks

Phillip schofield

1 hour ago, WILF said:

377B3D8E-71B7-4D85-9EE5-EA34BA714F82.jpeg.9afd785dd933a2609e9797ef164ca0b6.jpeg

Heres is the Heartlepool Squadron of “Wrong-Un Command” about to bravely mug a German pensioner in WW2 ! Lol 

You’ve got far too much time on your hands to think of these things 😂😂

50 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

and at least he’s not turned out be a peado 

Yet

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, walshie said:

I was going to come out as gay, but I realised I like tits and fanny too much. 

To be fair, I think we all find it more shocking to final out you ain’t gay ! Lol 😂 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, cragman said:

1960F4CD-D8A0-4413-8DC3-0A58A2B5B459.png

Is that used as some sort of  outrigger to stop falling over forwards or a counterbalance weight from falling over backwards ?  Thats a decent length.

Edited by Meece

He must of played away while he was still married Otherwise how does he know he prefers cock??!!!!  Atb

• Like 2

The really sick thing is all the news coverage and all these "luvvies" crawling out the sewers to support the bent twat. Just think of what his wife, kids and family are going through because the selfish arsehole decided to go public. The decent thing to do would have been to disappear off our screens, and say nothing to anyone outside of his family.

I don't care what he does with his own life but now he wants approval for betraying his wife in the worst possible way, bloody hell, we'll be giving sheep shaggers, paedophiles and muslim rape gangs medals next!

All this fuss and fame over a cheating queer?

I have nothing against gays but that slimeball is the worst for what he's done to innocent people.

If that was my dad I'd put chilli powder in his vaseline.

• Like 5

don`t give a shit what his preferences are unless he`s standing behind me with a jar of lube but what is starting to piss me off is this endless promotion of gay/bi/lez/trans bullshit, if you were born with a slit your female, if you were born with bollocks your male , if you attracted to people with the same tackle your queer, if you don`t care as long as you get your rocks off your bi, takes all the confusion out of things

• Like 1

Seems to me there’s more venom and contempt from some on this thread, than for the one about a member of the royal family who’s suspected by many of raping children. I don’t give one single fcuk what Schofield does in his private life, as long as he’s not hurting anyone who cares. And, if you’ve ever actually seen and listened to the guy talking, it was hardly a shock now was it?

• Like 5

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’ve got far too much time on your hands to think of these things 😂😂

His heads gone in that Bog

Rotton in Fact 😂