Phillip schofield

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

On 07/02/2020 at 17:43, gnasher16 said:

Never mind scared to rock the boat its not as subtle as that......shame and hatred for white people is being promoted wherever you look ive said for a long time theres a war against white people but we are either not looking or not particularly bothered.

Quick example.........go onto Google and type in " Pregnant Black Woman "......watch what comes up.....now type in " Pregnant White Woman "......and see what comes up.

Its state sponsored brainwashing !!

same what the fecks that all about?

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

No no no my little Spanish Casanova, general rule of thumb as a parent is nothing under the age of your own children, it’s as wrong as it gets in my book, people have left kids here for me and my wife to look after for years many of them have grown into good looking young adults, but for me they will always be kids, which is why when I go to the pups or clubs local  I always have a few pecks on the cheek and hugs from some proper sorts, then I get many smutty comments from men my own age, but it’s because I,m safe they like me not because they want my body and I’m not deluded enough to get the two mixed up ✌️✌️✌️

Each to their own. and to be clear, I'm not advocating dumping your wife of God knows how many years for a bit of young fluff. But.... if I found myself single in my 50's and a 19 year old lass said fuuck it let's get plastered and shag until the sun comes up. I'm not saying no ?‍♂️

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

i like to at least be able to understand what we were arguing about 

The only things you need to understand is that:

A: you are wrong !

B: She needs more shoes ! 

Lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Each to their own. and to be clear, I'm not advocating dumping your wife of God knows how many years for a bit of young fluff. But.... if I found myself single in my 50's and a 19 year old lass said fuuck it let's get plastered and shag until the sun comes up. I'm not saying no ?‍♂️

What about that being your daughter and a man in his 50s how would you feel then mush?

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I work with a load of 19 -23 year old lads . 

I cant understand half of what they come out with so the idea of having a 19 year old dolly bird would drive me f***ing spare 

I said a night of passion.... not a fuucking relationship ?

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Like I said mate we all set our own moral compass and if you can sleep at night then it obviously works for you, I’ve led far from a righteous life myself and have many regrets so cannot really sit in judgement, that’s just my own set of rules, ✌️✌️

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Like I said mate we all set our own moral compass and if you can sleep at night then it obviously works for you, I’ve led far from a righteous life myself and have many regrets so cannot really sit in judgement, that’s just my own set of rules, ✌️✌️

If I have a 19 year old girlfriend to satisfy in my 50's I imagine I'll need all the sleep I can get. 

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I work with a load of 19 -23 year old lads . 

I cant understand half of what they come out with so the idea of having a 19 year old dolly bird would drive me f***ing spare 

If you know what you're arguing about with any woman you're a better man than most mate.... lol..

I used to row like f**k, wouldnt give in ever.... I just nod and agree now... walk away and leave her fuming... I think that means I've won...at least in my head!! Lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Send me 30 grand and a large suitcase and you too can experience the sights of shoes in every room in your house .

Its non refundable mind  

Shoes and bags....why? Just f***ing why?? Lol

• Haha 3