Phillip schofield

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Each to their own. and to be clear, I'm not advocating dumping your wife of God knows how many years for a bit of young fluff. But.... if I found myself single in my 50's and a 19 year old lass said fuuck it let's get plastered and shag until the sun comes up. I'm not saying no ?‍♂️

with the amount of bragging you do about the number and quality of yer conquest you wont have a dick left to use when your 50 just a little stump

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, big sid said:

with the amount of bragging you do about the number and quality of yer conquest you wont have a dick left to use when your 50 just a little stump

According to katchum that's his name....

El little stump!! Lol

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, big sid said:

Could be lol but I'll keep having a laugh ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I work with a load of 19 -23 year old lads . 

I cant understand half of what they come out with so the idea of having a 19 year old dolly bird would drive me f***ing spare 

i like to at least be able to understand what we were arguing about 

You mean to tell me you can understand what ANY woman argues about?  They are all f***ing mental.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Shoes and bags....why? Just f***ing why?? Lol

I did unexpectedly well on her 40th considering that the handbag , matching purse and perfume must have transported themselves there as I had f**k all to do with it .  

I thought I’d Been done for fraud when I looked online 

• Haha 5
On 08/02/2020 at 11:10, Daniel cain said:

We will see who's what, and who's full of shite, by which members actually make the effort to attend.... There will be No trouble, just a load of like minded individuals out to enjoy the craic ?

Max your welcome too, I hold no malice, life's to short for plotting to hurt some username on the www?

On a brighter note, if old dykhos/anyone else  is struggling...... They can walk my bitch/ride on her back to the peak and back down again??

Thats a fair point....i dont normally go in for all this meet up and be friends caper but where Max is concerned if he intends to continue coming on here it wouldnt be a bad idea to put some of this shit to bed .

Far as im concerned common courtesy never loses its value so act like a gentleman and im sure we,ll have a natter and a leg pull like normal people do.......but cop the attitude you do with me on here and we,ll see where it takes us.......what you say squire fancy it ?

• Like 3