Foxing lurchers

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates two dogs catch foxes for fun, retrieved dead to hand 🤣 that brindle dog is what I’d call a proper fox dog, the red dog is good aswell , suprisingly fast , if I was still into lamping fox 🦊 th

Saluki bull grey bitch tidy bitch for job   

Bedlington grey my mate had, don’t see many like him now, serious foxing dog pre ban, atb At 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I have a strong built 3/4 grey 1/4 bull that is almost 3. Although I would rather wait a few more years down the line to put him to a bitch, im not sure if he will last that long, only because he is full on do or die and have had a couple of close calls recently with him. Just throwing it out there if that's of any interest as have all the breeding in my records going way back. 

Good offer

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I have a strong built 3/4 grey 1/4 bull that is almost 3. Although I would rather wait a few more years down the line to put him to a bitch, im not sure if he will last that long, only because he is full on do or die and have had a couple of close calls recently with him. Just throwing it out there if that's of any interest as have all the breeding in my records going way back. 

Kind offer mate I will certainly consider it thanks 

3 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Do not hesitate mate I've done that once there gone there gone had a few good dogs I never bred from and when I thought I'd better get a litter it was too late they had been killed or that badly injured it was a pts job if he's doing what you want and your happy with him get a pip off him 👍

• Like 3
  • 10 months later...
On 10/02/2020 at 19:17, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Bull greyhound dog from good lines. 27" 35kg. Doing everything you would expect from a dog that you would want to breed from and does it with a smile, 110 %. May be interested in a pup from him to the right bitch. 

Screenshot_20200209-222849.png

I'm sure the line this dog is off is basicly saluki bull greys. 

Had a dog out of same stuff died last year running gear, cracking dog he been a big miss this season. 20180923_090325.jpg.4170311929b4db0eec6fbf8233f4021b.jpg

Edited by jcm
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...