North v South

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I was feeding one sand eels once off the rocks and when I ran out of sand eels the b*****d tried for my hand! :laugh:

I'll be armed so I'm not too fussed. See what happens naturally, I'm not going to force myself on them.

(I can already hear the vulgar innuendo you lot are thinking up) LOL

was it a ( leopard seal )  them feckers  are dangerous  to divers  , pity some of these  big headed   cockney  feckers on here dont go diving  , only joking gnash/ wilf   lol 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, WILF said:

My boys gets the fake London accent bollocks at school all the time.

Its as silly as it is childish really, I mean I don’t go to Birmingham and start talking like I got a mouth full of jelly or slap on fake side burns every time I visit Bristol.

Haha...too true mate...

In Ireland as a kid and they kept asking me to say "lashings and lashings of ambrosia creamed rice" off the advert...I told em I'm not a cabaret act lol...

Went on a stag do with a load of Londoners, all rugby lads, one of em didn't stop, carrot crunchers all the normal accent pisd take etc... me and my brother watched him getting more and more pissed, waited till the next day..fresh as Daisy's and he was hanging...it was out time then...had him pulling the coach over to spew, sat either side of him and was relentless with piss taking for hours.... the other lads loved it...the country bumpkins were ok..lol

They are some of my best mates now, one I'm in business with ...

They still think Devon is like going to the moon....f***ing cockney inbreds...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The Angles - Saxons and Jutes were Germanic tribes ?

And the Britons did not speak English ?

They spoke Britonic ' that tongue is lost in time .

The Angle - Saxon and Jute tongue and then Viking was origional English if you like ?

Brittonic is the modern name given to the collection of Celtic and Pictish dialects spoken around the isles in those times, before the adoption of common English and back in the annals of time there wasn’t one language, everyone spoke their own version of celtish or Pictish dialects.

One thing none of us can be as fluent in as you though is bollocks ! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If you don't want to believe me the same said article is now on The Hartlepool Mail website .

Go take a look and argue the toss with a Professor ?

I don’t need to argue because I know.

26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So you now know more than a professor of languages about erm languages and dialects and how they origionated ???

No, I just know more than you about the history of Britain......simple really.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

But it's all second rate compared to up here ?

Its like Gravy or Gruel or whatever that shite is out them pie shops Down South ?

That's North to me for pie shops; pasties and scones here. 

Shows what you know and I'm sure the tourists would agree. The North is a shithole in comparison to Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset 

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's North to me for pie shops; pasties and scones here. 

Shows what you know and I'm sure the tourists would agree. The North is a shithole in comparison to Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset 

I can't remember ever seeing loads of caravans/motorhomes or cars with trailers rammed with camping kit. 

Heading to Sunderland mid summer..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

But it's all second rate compared to up here ?

Its like Gravy or Gruel or whatever that shite is out them pie shops Down South ?

Trouble with up north is you buy a house,do it up,new kitchen and after 2yrs its worth less than ya paid for it,were fine down here,buy a few up extrnd them,flog em off,buy a 5 bed mansion with land and bob about in  bentleys,porches etc,i would nt feel safe heading to rotherham for a bag of muslim cooked chips in a vauxhall zafira.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Haha 1

Being a Northerner who's lived in the south for over 28 years (almost half my life) I'd just like to say that there's good and bad people and places in both parts.

However TBH the only reason I'd ever move back would be to be nearer my family but I do live in (imo) the best place I've ever been as a country/outdoors man.

Cheers, D.

• Like 8
9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I think it's stupid to say one area as whole is friendlier than another... there are c**ts in the North and South, in every town and city...

London is always dragged in as the only place in the South, I personally love London, I couldn't live there, but I go a lot with work and social...its just over 2 hours from Exeter to Paddington on the train, piece of piss to get to.

All this Londonstan is bollocks when you compare some of the cities in the North and Midlands, the change in places like Bradford, Rotherham, Birmingham etc is just the same... London has always been a huge multicultural city, it's not good in some areas I agree, with black on black knife crime obviously a huge talking point....but dont tell me the changes in these Northern cities over the last 30 or 40 years aren't just as harsh, maybe even more so..

Shurup silly can't lol

• Haha 1