North v South

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Yep most def but all in all the North is much more friendly and laid back than the south .

A lot more welcoming and less stuck up theirs own arses par for course ?

Oh and a much better sense of humour ?

Bollocks, pace of life is much slower in the west country, no one's in a rush to do f**k all

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Cracks me up all these doseys from forgotten little northern towns who have absolutely zero life experience saying " yes but northerners are much more friendly " ?

Who gives a f**k about making friends theres money in the south thats not in the north and grooming gangs in the north thats not in the south.........take your pick ! 

So there's no grooming gangs in the south? 

Don't they close streets down in London so the Muslim can pray .?

41 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your bound to get some for sure but as I say par for course it's  a well known Fact Northerners are a much more friendly ' humorous ' welcoming lot ?

Bollocks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Which way would the Midlands go? Well I prefer the South West over anywhere else I've been on this island so this Midlander would choose the South.

And for all the shit folks talk about London it's probably our best city for a tourist.

I love the life we have down here mate, in my book it's about perfect...but....I love London..

I'm up there next Monday on business, then the weekend with the mrs, nice treat in a good restaurant, bit of a mooch about, see a friend weve made who runs a pub in Paddington and home ..back up there on 11th and 12th for the Move exhibition at the Excel Centre, been given a stand for us to present our HHO systems, all funded by the Mayor of Paris office.... what's not to like?? Business and social is great and you can jump on the train and be back to tranquility in 2 hours....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Agree with you there kev, how can people say they are friendly in the North must of never been to the inner city estates in Leeds,Manchester,Sheffield and Liverpool ?

f***ing mental mate.... if you never leave your village everyone's friendly...lol

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Out of the 39 police forces only 3 have not investigated grooming gangs .

They be plenty of the fookers in Londanistan and surrounding areas that's for sure not to mention the likes of your Whiteings ' Black' Fred and Rose types the south seems to harbour ?

I'm sure the northern grooming gangs are friendlier though...lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Your much Slower than 99.9% of the Country Munter ??

Ain't you on holiday.

It must be a shit hole over there..

Why the feck are you on here talking total bollocks for...

Feck off down by the pool with your family and have a holiday ffs.

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I love the life we have down here mate, in my book it's about perfect...but....I love London..

I'm up there next Monday on business, then the weekend with the mrs, nice treat in a good restaurant, bit of a mooch about, see a friend weve made who runs a pub in Paddington and home ..back up there on 11th and 12th for the Move exhibition at the Excel Centre, been given a stand for us to present our HHO systems, all funded by the Mayor of Paris office.... what's not to like?? Business and social is great and you can jump on the train and be back to tranquility in 2 hours....

I've just come back from a weekend down there, I just love it. Got some spear fishing kit arriving this week and already planning which coves I'm going to trek to and maybe spend the odd night at in the summer. The quality of sport down there is top class for most fieldsports. The coast is second to none, the weather is better. And the people don't have a chip on their shoulder with the other half of the country!

I don't mind the North at all, some belting places, but I'd be a liar if I pretended to not favour the South.

27 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

So there's no grooming gangs in the south? 

Don't they close streets down in London so the Muslim can pray .?

If there is then they certainly dont make the national press the way they do in Rotherham,RochdaleManchester etc.............Oxford is about as far South as ive heard.

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

London's a great place to visit but duck living there. Worked all over the smoke and all the best people must of left full of yuppies and foreigners imo

Just now, gnasher16 said:

If there is then they certainly dont make the national press the way they do in Rotherham,RochdaleManchester etc.............Oxford is about as far South as ive heard.

That was a honest question gnasher I wasant being funny 

Just now, maxhardcore said:

We over Auz now King Of Nothing .

Just chilling getting over the jet lag ?

Well chuck the littleun on your shoulders and get out and about.

Plenty of time for jet lag when you get home...

• Like 1