Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

36 minutes ago, Say again said:

Your not kind and respectful. Your a dangerous wannabe c**t and your dodgy as f**k. A twats a twat no matter where your from. And as you might say "you sir are a twat"  You stick to your chihuahua whippet X f@ck knows what and your fecking rats and we'll stick to proper dogs and proper quarry

So it’s not jus5 me who think them dogs look like whippet crosses lol 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, ziggy said:

Don't no who worse you lot that keeps answering the daft c**ts or me that's sat here for nearly half an hour reading this shit.. You all need to get a life or meet up and nock shit out of each other 

That's almost word for word what I was about to type ?

Shame really, an actual usa hunting thread would be good but it's just impossible to get past the drama 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, 1of1 said:

I didn’t put that there sir the source did better then your mates hanging names there . But yes they better be working terriers behind them... can’t get mad for placing a fact on the ped?

A ped is only as true as the man who wrote it  , l'v seen your vids on Facebook your driven by money an fame flashing cash about , in the dog game a lie can travel thousand man yard but the truth only stays in one or two man's yards 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, tank34 said:

A ped is only as true as the man who wrote it  , l'v seen your vids on Facebook your driven by money an fame flashing cash about , in the dog game a lie can travel thousand man yard but the truth only stays in one or two man's yards 

You are 10000000000% WRONG... I showed my face on a total of 3 videos EVER I do not like showing my face on video with TERRIERS AT ALL(same thing as for money) those videos are to address these serious accusations made. It’s called “putting skin in the game” which not one of these other will do. I do not want personal fame in terriers which is why I use a kennel name and not my own name. FACT
  You don’t have to like me that’s fine. But at least be an honest man. Or listen to what’s being said with an open mind. A man claimed I was an anti a COMPLETE LIE so I put my face and money where my mouth was and offered enough to make it worth ANY MANS time to bring forth proof. 99.99% of all my video are of dogs work AND NOTHING MORE. I do my best to make sure these videos are clean videos of terriers free casting PROVING I NEVER TRAP ANIMAL I LEGITIMATELY HUNT. So again my friend you are 10000000000000% WRONG AND YOU MISSED THE MESSAGE. 

Your dislike of me is keeping you from paying attention to those who are really a danger here. The men that have come forth on their own and admitted they are willing to go to anti organizations to harm another man.... THIS IS THE REASON HUNTING IS AS IT IS. BECAUSE YOU ARE UNWILLING TO STOP YOUR CONCERNS WITH MEN LIKE ME TO FOCUS ON THE REAL THREAT. Disliking me doesn’t bother me at all my life is great and I don’t even know you men. You can take what I say for what it is or continue to do what you do either way:

HERES THE BOTTOM LINE

1-I WILL NOT SELL TO ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT DOGS FROM ME. Many are mad at me about that.

2- I HUNT MY DOGS ALL OVER THE STATES Many are jealous about this 

3-I do not hang pedigrees (any ped i have was given to me by what I know are honest men and I leave it at that) and I will stop a registry from hanging papers on dogs that I own or dogs not down from my own. This is likely the straw that broke the camels back Jesse Hodges when I called the registry and said he was attempting to hang Cokers name on a dog all hell broke loose

if you still have problems with me it’s a personal issues that goes deeper then dogs and hunting (which is why we are here in the first place )

about the peds you are 100000000% CORRECT. The men I got those dogs from are very honest good men. Which is why they didn’t place names after those other terriers. They said all I can tell you for certain is they were “working terriers” and so that’s what the places there. That dog can not be registered because there is not enough known about this ped WHICH IS FINE WITH ME 100009% I’m very happy with the dog he works well. However because he is not registers some one could come forth and hang names in the paperwork and register their dogs which will start a lie that will never die. Either way I don’t hang papers so the dog is not registered the ped I shows was just a pedigree which ALL DOGS HAVE it’s a matter of if you know their ancestors and does a person know how to fill in out 

Edited by 1of1
My grammar sucks lol
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Netmaker said:

either the person holding that mutt has big hands or its narrow as f---k in the chest nothing like the patterdales we have over here

We need narrow chested dogs here to be able to fit in our sets.18-19 dogs have a real hard time here in the states in most sets you simply will not reach the quarry

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

You are 10000000000% WRONG... I showed my face on a total of 3 videos EVER I do not like showing my face on video with TERRIERS AT ALL(same thing as for money) those videos are to address these serious accusations made. It’s called “putting skin in the game” which not one of these other will do. I do not want personal fame in terriers which is why I use a kennel name and not my own name. FACT
  You don’t have to like me that’s fine. But at least be an honest man. Or listen to what’s being said with an open mind. A man claimed I was an anti a COMPLETE LIE so I put my face and money where my mouth was and offered enough to make it worth ANY MANS time to bring forth proof. 99.99% of all my video are of dogs work AND NOTHING MORE. I do my best to make sure these videos are clean videos of terriers free casting PROVING I NEVER TRAP ANIMAL I LEGITIMATELY HUNT. So again my friend you are 10000000000000% WRONG AND YOU MISSED THE MESSAGE. 

Your dislike of me is keeping you from paying attention to those who are really a danger here. The men that have come forth on their own and admitted they are willing to go to anti organizations to harm another man.... THIS IS THE REASON HUNTING IS AS IT IS. BECAUSE YOU ARE UNWILLING TO STOP YOUR CONCERNS WITH ME TO FOCUS ON THE REAL THREAT. Disliking me doesn’t bother me at all my life is great and I don’t even know you men. You can take what I say for what it is or continue to do what you do either way:

HERES THE BOTTOM LINE

1-I WILL NOT SELL TO ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT DOGS FROM ME. Many are mad at me about that.

2- I HUNT MY DOGS ALL OVER THE STATES Many are jealous about this 

3-I do not hang pedigrees (any ped i have was given to me by what I know are honest men and I leave it at that) and I will stop a registry from hanging papers on dogs that I own or dogs not down from my own. This is likely the straw that broke the camels back Jesse Hodges when I called the registry and said he was attempting to hang Cokers name on a dog all hell broke loose

if you still have problems with me it’s a personal issues that goes deeper then dogs and hunting (which is why we are here in the first place )

We're I come from tipping 5 grand on floor an ranting on Facebook makes you a big head flash knob head , as for disliking you I don't no you to dislike , if you read what I put an think about it , peds are only as true as the man who wrote it no dig as you , more lies bullshit gose on in the dog game ie peds sale of dogs , dogs been nicked again no dig at you , just a cupple of saying read em an think about em very true words , I think what a lot are saying your stamp of terrier from that line don't look like yours but if your dogs are working well an doing the job you want then f**k what Said on some paper enjoy your dogs put best worker to best worker and hope pups work out an do the job you want 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, tank34 said:

We're I come from tipping 5 grand on floor an ranting on Facebook makes you a big head flash knob head , as for disliking you I don't no you to dislike , if you read what I put an think about it , peds are only as true as the man who wrote it no dig as you , more lies bullshit gose on in the dog game ie peds sale of dogs , dogs been nicked again no dig at you , just a cupple of saying read em an think about em very true words , I think what a lot are saying your stamp of terrier from that line don't look like yours but if your dogs are working well an doing the job you want then f**k what Said on some paper enjoy your dogs put best worker to best worker and hope pups work out an do the job you want 

I agree with you. You are right. I get what you are saying... ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE PEDIGREES  ..... 

please try to understand the label they TRIED place on me is not good. It’s worth me tipping 5 grand to challenge it. That is not something I would have done otherwise. As a general statement I down play my how blessed I am in terms of money because I’m not big headed. I’m actually down to earth BUT it’s fair to say I’m from a different place and likely a different generation from you. I likely face things you didn’t when you were my age. So the game has changed a little Where I’m from and in my generation you put your money where your mouth is or you meet face to face to address it. I can’t get them to meet face to face I’ve tried MULTIPLE TIMES. So I put it out there for all too see I’ll back my words with skin in the game
  I knew in making that video it would not sit well with some but at least NO ONE can say I took that label and laid down with it. I did my best to address it the best way I know how. And now people have 100% both ABC and Jesse Hodges aka nationwide hunts men are willing and self admitted snitches. Which is all I can do as no one else gave a young man directions on how to address it. 

I appreciate and respect your post

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 1

DSC_0920.thumb.JPG.ca3e27ab712340cae6934bcb986c3624.JPG

1 hour ago, 1of1 said:

We need narrow chested dogs here to be able to fit in our sets.18-19 dogs have a real hard time here in the states in most sets you simply will not reach the quarry

Ive never personally seen many black dogs that size....  unless they been crossed to a bull or wheaton.... Then they only have the one purpose, and that ain't digging... Im not a big man, I got little girly hands lol, and I can span most dogs bred for purpose over here. I used to only keep bitches as a rule, bit on the small side for some folks? 

Short, stocky, cobby types.... They will get most places here?not a fan of having to dig down to a 'plug' .... And the quarrys gone... 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_0920.thumb.JPG.ca3e27ab712340cae6934bcb986c3624.JPG

Ive never personally seen many black dogs that size....  unless they been crossed to a bull or wheaton.... Then they only have the one purpose, and that ain't digging... Im not a big man, I got little girly hands lol, and I can span most dogs bred for purpose over here. I used to only keep bitches as a rule, bit on the small side for some folks? 

Short, stocky, cobby types.... They will get most places here?not a fan of having to dig down to a 'plug' .... And the quarrys gone... 

Definitely agree I think a lot of terriers around today are too big for me personally 

• Like 2