Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Netmaker said:

either the person holding that mutt has big hands or its narrow as f---k in the chest nothing like the patterdales we have over here

I'm 6'5 with huge hands that can span a pitbull.. I dont get into all that rubbish tho because I've seen big dogs go where tiny one refused but I do like a handy size dog

Edited by Jambalaya

You can't fit a square into a circle some big dogs are just to big I'm just saying? it will depend on what your working I like a nice sized dog but not to big that been said I know small dogs /bitchs getting regular work on alot a game

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_0920.thumb.JPG.ca3e27ab712340cae6934bcb986c3624.JPG

Ive never personally seen many black dogs that size....  unless they been crossed to a bull or wheaton.... Then they only have the one purpose, and that ain't digging... Im not a big man, I got little girly hands lol, and I can span most dogs bred for purpose over here. I used to only keep bitches as a rule, bit on the small side for some folks? 

Short, stocky, cobby types.... They will get most places here?not a fan of having to dig down to a 'plug' .... And the quarrys gone... 

It’s not uncommon in my experience for the to come 18-22 pounds that side of the pond but that’s just my experience of course

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

I'm 6'5 with huge hands that can span a pitbull.. I dont get into all that rubbish tho because I've seen big dogs go where tiny one refused but I do like a handy size dog

Ya I’ve seen some big ones get in some small spots for sure

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

I am 6ft4 with hands like shovels and going by the pitbulls we had here in the late 80's early 90's I couldn't span one so you must have very big hands I had pats that would dig  holes as pups to get where they wanted to be and not just pups adult dogs as well    

WP_000311.jpg

WP_000194.jpg

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, fat man said:

Nothing like proper ac stuff and also all the fuss over this mayhem dog baffles me because the rest of his litter were shite fact.

How many do you know about in his litter and what did they lack in your eyes? And when you say proper AC stuff which dogs are you referring to? Sincere honest questions no pun intended

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, fat man said:

Nothing like proper ac stuff and also all the fuss over this mayhem dog baffles me because the rest of his litter were shite 

You would lie no matter what, we are already on to your bullshit, save your breath D.

Edited by Jambalaya
44 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Well at least  your honest about it 

Sure, I do t know exactly the blend AC used to create these dogs and I dont care tbh they are working and that's all that matters, I dont care if these dogs have pug in them, they work

• Thanks 1

And if you lads knew your arse from a hole in the ground,

Ye would know our terriers look a ton like the terriers direct on AC's yard himself. But you guys just try to mislead lads.. 

Ye can go lie to guys who do not know you're full of shit..

20200208_124331.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

And if you lads knew your arse from a hole in the ground,

Ye would know our terriers look a ton like the terriers direct on AC's yard himself. But you guys just try to mislead lads.. 

Ye can go lie to guys who do not know you're full of shit..

20200208_124331.jpg

That was one bright spark who freeze branded his name on side of dog 

• Like 3