Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

I found out the hard way that any pedigree sent to America was pure speculation at best.. and this is on all the lines not just the Cocker nonsense.

If my dogs didnt satisfy my needs I wouldnt have them, same as my gamefowl. I will work and breed my own.. and, at the end of the day, they will be tested and bred to my own expectations and then and only then will I truly know their lineage.. as it should be.  All this back and forth nonsense and the spewing lies will not deter me nor will it effect my dogs. But you lads keep bundling everyone up so you have something to act like ABC a 13 year old mindset..

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

Now removed from website .Not convinced it’s the same format as it was when I  was told her pic was on there .Its a pic of her arse end working so real good to anyone apart from promoting work .

17 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

If you will say which bitch it is or send pics I bet You will get an honest response 

Done that and gave up on reply .Now pic has been removed .

Might seem trivial to some but the man only had to ask for me to say f**k off ,get your own areshole . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Now removed from website .Not convinced it’s the same format as it was when I  was told her pic was on there .Its a pic of her arse end working so real good to anyone apart from promoting work .

Might seem trivial to some but the man only had to ask for me to say f**k off ,get your own areshole . 

You can do a Google search using the picture and it will find it everywhere it is posted ;)

• Like 3
On 06/02/2020 at 09:13, Ace Boone coon said:

You say you can help them with there hunting laws?‍♂️ how is this? Especially knowing you work for humane Society and ASPCA? So how can you an American help them? You try really hard to prove to them your not a cop but the evidence points that you are. You do work for organization that don't like breeders who sell dog's, and they def not fond of people who with dog's that get hurt. Any one of those organizations when they see your website( that isn't for selling dog's but to educate ??) would not deal with you! So if your not the law how do you hide this from your so called supporter's? Because I ran rescue that brought in street dog's and I know how they are. And the person I worked for had nothing to do with humane Society nor the ASPCA. So explain to everyone how your on a few different boards and have this website with picks showing dog's that have done the business ( and there not your dog's by the way) but the humane society and ASPCA still do business with you? Because they would not! Yes guys hunting is legal here if you have your permit to hunt. But humane society and ASPCA does not condone this type of hunting! There against any hurt to animal's including the dog's. And if they saw his site with the way the dog's look they would be on him fast!!!! Even though the ones that look like they had some  good work  are not even his! Did you even ask permission to use those picks? He works for these organizations and gets away with it. Why? 

The self proclaimed snitch is back..

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

To be honest I’m having a hard time understanding from your post if you are serious or not. I haven’t seen a pic from you. I can tell you for a FACT if I seen a dog that was stolen I would speak up. Stealing dogS is not okay... in fact i hear through the grape vine ABC has a stollen dog at his place and I’m being very serious when i say this... BUT I would like to bet Dan would do the same. I’ll ask about it..

Edited by 1of1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rat face said:

As has been said before its dogs for jobs but I personally like a small busy type, but as I have said in the past there will be certain type of earths that a little dog will be made look stupid.

Sincere question, what kind of earth will make a small one look stupid? Sorry if the question is annoying. I just have limited experience that side of the pond. On our side a small one could be an issue if you run into a badger because our badgers bring the fight right to the terrier, also the baying and at times mixing type will loose game on the creek beds. Where as a hard one stands a chance of drawling the quarry

• Confused 1
17 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

We pulled a couple good sized coon out of this lumber yard. Hard for any single dog to compete the task 

1DFF2084-9DB5-4BB5-B0AE-7D9E1C2E3E68.jpeg

E1D795B5-4A92-4C92-BBA4-146C4D78E520.jpeg

Out of curiosity.... if your dog drops in there, after coon. How are you gonna get him out?

Edited by mushroom
58 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

To be honest I’m having a hard time understanding from your post if you are serious or not. I haven’t seen a pic from you. I can tell you for a FACT if I seen a dog that was stolen I would speak up. Stealing dogS is not okay... in fact i hear through the grape vine ABC has a stollen dog at his place and I’m being very serious when i say this... BUT I would like to bet Dan would do the same. I’ll ask about it..

It was a picture they used nothing to do with a dog being stolen

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Out of curiosity.... if your dog drops in there, after coon. How are you gonna get him out?

Depends on the situation it would be like working dogs in rock except in here you have a CHANCE that you can use chainsaw to get to the dog. Also keep in mind they are not going into badger. Dogs like swagger can put a coons lights out pretty well once he makes contact (not all dogs can do this by any means)

Edited by 1of1