1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Ive just been made head bailiff for my club waters and accepted as a committee member ?pretty chuffed.... Now I can turf every cnut out the prime swims ???

On a serious note.... Kings a sound lad who I  trust? I wouldn't of had him at my house otherwise or gone up to his place numerous times, fair play his wife won't let you leave without a box of munchies and cakes for the drive home?.. he's a real  funny f****r in person, some of you got him all wrong?

How would you explain his threat to call the police then dan.never had you down as the sort to mix with grasses but then again this place is full of hypocrites.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive just been made head bailiff for my club waters and accepted as a committee member ?pretty chuffed.... Now I can turf every cnut out the prime swims ??? On a serious note.... Kings a sound lad

Imagine being bobby joe smith cutting around feeling ten carat  and sauntering over to your mates , all cowboy hatted up and in wife beaters with a medallion of a monkeys cock around your neck yo

In that case I vote for the return of Kerney/dogfox  in place of you as I thought him quite funny we’re as you appear to just be a typical mouthy little armchair tough guy that wants to turn every thr

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

How would you explain his threat to call the police then dan.never had you down as the sort to mix with grasses but then again this place is full of hypocrites.

Thought it was maxhardnut that was talking calling police and doors flying in over comments made against his family or did I miss something ?

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Is it something you have done before mate?

I did it for years, it certainly gets you interacting with some strange and interesting people !! Lol

Keep an eye out for the fixed lines left by Eastern European’s and keep a close eye on any of them fishing......them c**ts will be having a £2k carp for their Christmas dinner if you give them half a chance.

I've done it for my local club for yrs...its not just the Eastern Europeans who take the piss.... Surprising how many chancers you come across, that should know better?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I've done it for my local club for yrs...its not just the Eastern Europeans who take the piss.... Surprising how many chancers you come across, that should know better?

Yep, I have had some amazing encounters ! Lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Chris you and him have always had a thing?I thought you were a cock at first tbf... but having spoken to a lad who has taken you out and vouched for you, changed my mind ?King has been out with a few big names in the dog game.... And continues too because he knows the score and wouldn't repeat shit..... I think your confusing him giving you the heads up before your door goes through talking  shit..... And not him grassing you up after you was spouting shit on moocher I believe ?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Your address that I asked for nearly a week ago

Just go to Sunderlands ground and ask for max the football expert ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Chris you and him have always had a thing?I thought you were a cock at first tbf... but having spoken to a lad who has taken you out and vouched for you, changed my mind ?King has been out with a few big names in the dog game.... And continues too because he knows the score and wouldn't repeat shit..... I think your confusing him giving you the heads up before your door goes through talking  shit..... And not him grassing you up after you was spouting shit on moocher I believe ?

Only since he came back on and started a thread about me.talking all kinds of bullshit and keeping on and on doing it on other threads.his dog has done nothing but shit in the garden.

No i still got the pm when he threatened me with it.no confusion there.?

And no c**t has taken me out and i'm definitely still a cock.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is he fcuk ??he hoping max a big a coward as him, one no intention a sending the address an other no intention a going nowhere ?

What's happening with this thl charity boxing tournament katch, any more news on it? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nowt to do way me mate, I just made the suggestion ? an besides it seems the offliners have went a bit quiet since the suggestion was made ?

Lol ah right. Anyway you still at the training? My frozen shoulder has started to creep back in, gonna be another few months at least, til I'm clear of it. Not good ?

Just seen your post above ?

Edited by shaaark