• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive just been made head bailiff for my club waters and accepted as a committee member ?pretty chuffed.... Now I can turf every cnut out the prime swims ??? On a serious note.... Kings a sound lad

Imagine being bobby joe smith cutting around feeling ten carat  and sauntering over to your mates , all cowboy hatted up and in wife beaters with a medallion of a monkeys cock around your neck yo

In that case I vote for the return of Kerney/dogfox  in place of you as I thought him quite funny we’re as you appear to just be a typical mouthy little armchair tough guy that wants to turn every thr

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm no fighter Katch ' but I'm also no coward..

He was giving it large what I should be doing with Gnash whilst. Shouting fight fight fight .

Heres his chance to show he'd do what he's expecting others to do to a much lesser extent.

Thats all.

Lets see what he's made of' I'm going know where or running away.

Let him jump in his motor 'drive up here on his Todd and call my Mrs Ting Tong.

Then he can go back home and pop up a post As to how things panned out for him .

Im only half mile from th North Sea as the crow flys ??

Ahh well i've been thinking about this.

I thought of a way you can both save face.take him out with the greyhounds.that way your meeting him face to face and he likes the countryside so everybodys a winner.you have more in common than not.and did you know he skinned a rabbit the other day.

Nato or un got nothing on me.like a ginger kofi annan but better banter.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll have a nifty fifty our Johnny never gets any more north than burmingnam ??

Personally I wouldn’t go further than Watford, they are a strange bunch any further north than that !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Only since he came back on and started a thread about me.talking all kinds of bullshit and keeping on and on doing it on other threads.his dog has done nothing but shit in the garden.

No i still got the pm when he threatened me with it.no confusion there.?

And no c**t has taken me out and i'm definitely still a cock.

All I know is this..... If you or katchum actually met him in person you would all get along?

When folks are taking the piss about kids, financial situations, mental health it gets some folks back up.... They say things in the heat of the moment..... Doesn't mean they gonna turn super grass lol.... Life's too f***ing short mate.... I enjoy coming on here having the craic but don't let it suck you in to stewing wanting to smash up a username ?

f**k me starting threads about folks because they not been on in a few days.... Is borderline stalking shit?

Just enjoy your dog's and take everything else on here with a big pinch of salt??

Kings probably sat there laughing his bollocks off reading what you old fish wife's are writing ?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

All I know is this..... If you or katchum actually met him in person you would all get along?

When folks are taking the piss about kids, financial situations, mental health it gets some folks back up.... They say things in the heat of the moment..... Doesn't mean they gonna turn super grass lol.... Life's too f***ing short mate.... I enjoy coming on here having the craic but don't let it suck you in to stewing wanting to smash up a username ?

f**k me starting threads about folks because they not been on in a few days.... Is borderline stalking shit?

Just enjoy your dog's and take everything else on here with a big pinch of salt??

Kings probably sat there laughing his bollocks off reading what you old fish wife's are writing ?

Probably but thats just because i'm a nice bloke.people can't help but like me.i walk around a foreign city and i get people saying hay hay chris,bon jour chris,moochers gracias chris...not a clue who they are.

As for kids he was the one who mentioned my son.i actually agree abit with king but i don't want to hear it from somebody else.

Financial.he called me a dosser over a year.imagine my delight when i saw his dole reciept.

After reading his shit friday i was actually concerned for her.

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

?

f**k me starting threads about folks because they not been on in a few days.... Is borderline stalking shit?

what’s wrong with stalking ?

? Come on kev, thought you was a modern day Barry White? ??

• Haha 1