• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive just been made head bailiff for my club waters and accepted as a committee member ?pretty chuffed.... Now I can turf every cnut out the prime swims ??? On a serious note.... Kings a sound lad

Imagine being bobby joe smith cutting around feeling ten carat  and sauntering over to your mates , all cowboy hatted up and in wife beaters with a medallion of a monkeys cock around your neck yo

In that case I vote for the return of Kerney/dogfox  in place of you as I thought him quite funny we’re as you appear to just be a typical mouthy little armchair tough guy that wants to turn every thr

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate still at it, hit the few targets o set meself an kept going, went from 5 no form shitty pull ups to 20 with decent form an 15 kg weight added? may not seem a lot mate but it’s a big difference to me, still been hitting the 5x5 aswell but am gonna drop some weight off an up the reps an add some more extra isolation stuff, don’t know if it’s normal but I been at the progressive overload for a good while now an it’s taking it out me, gonna enjoy some lighter weight then have another bash an see if I get any further ??

Katch, 20 pullups is good going WITHOUT added weight. Can I just suggest adding a day or two of rest between sessions if it's grinding you down a bit. You are working manually as well, and that extra day or two of rest might be all you need. Anyway, just a suggestion ?

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Is there going to be a "crackhead transsexual bisexual" category?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Be over run that category ?

Fellas, that was the best thing I've read on here, was literally in tears of uncontrollable laughter for ages!! ?

• Like 1

Aye mate it feels good rapping them out haha I to start with I struggled with 5 an then every set after that got worse haha, was pretty pathetic to be honest mate but that’s what drove me to keep at it, the plan now is mate still keep at it but just slow down a little, November am December, allow meself a lil treat now an again with kids an them once January comes I gonna try an take it a bit more serious again, especially the diet ? Iv enjoyed messing with dogs over the years an seeing what I could get an how to get it out them, can’t believe it took me 40 years to push meself physicaly??

Fair play to you mate, that sounds amazing.

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Nowt worse than watching you kids get faster, bigger stronger than you mate, I’m not there yet my eldest is only 13, but was starting to struggle keeping up with him at some stuff, he awesomely fit haha but another few years an he be a man, an my younger 2 be teens, so fcuk it I’m gonna keep up with them as long as possible ??

Great attitude mate, I wish I was more like it sometimes and I admire lads who can be single minded about anything they chose......I’m not one of them lads by the way ! Lol

Certain things I can, but I have to really love them otherwise I loose interest too easily.

Nowt worse than watching you kids get faster, bigger stronger than you mate, I’m not there yet my eldest is only 13, but was starting to struggle keeping up with him at some stuff, he awesomely fit haha but another few years an he be a man, an my younger 2 be teens, so fcuk it I’m gonna keep up with them as long as possible ??

Lol I know what you mean about the kids getting bigger and stronger.  It only feels  a few years ago that my lad was a small tot sitting on my shoulders, now his 6ft 2 and around 18 stone of muscle lol.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Great attitude mate, I wish I was more like it sometimes and I admire lads who can be single minded about anything they chose......I’m not one of them lads by the way ! Lol

Certain things I can, but I have to really love them otherwise I loose interest too easily.

You used to play football to a pretty good level didn't you wilf? You must've been pretty determined to do that. It's the same thing really with any sport I suppose. Personally, football bores the life out of me, never enjoyed it, even in school when we had to play it sometimes. Athletics, boxing, and weight training especially, is what switched me on ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

You used to play football to a pretty good level didn't you wilf? You must've been pretty determined to do that. It's the same thing really with any sport I suppose. Personally, football bores the life out of me, never enjoyed it, even in school when we had to play it sometimes. Athletics, boxing, and weight training especially, is what switched me on ?

Football and fishing were the two activities I was able to get totally focused and single minded on mate.

I need clear objectives and a bit of competition to really get OCD about something......don’t know why, just the way I am put together I suppose.

• Like 3