Liverpool

Just now, All-terrain said:

Alan ball was best mates with my uncle Eddie, he used to stay at my aunty pats when I was a kid, 70’s early 80’s, took us the Everton games, Great memories, mad to think he’s one of few English men to lift the world cup, atb At 

78CB90C6-BFF4-4265-9436-8C8ABC41B1F0.jpeg

Brilliant mate...what memories!!

Yeah its some achievement, well it's the absolute pinnacle for any footballer....makes me feel more of a young nob head to tell him to f**k off!! Lol...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Thought that's what those white ones were?

Cheers, D.

Googled those boots, bang on D...hummel...

I think the German kit in the late 80s early 90s might have been Hummel.... not sure though...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

yeah mate memories that can’t be taken?, looking back and knowing what I know now we was lucky really, we used to know most the Everton players they’d always end up at eddies pissed ? and spent loads of time at the ground waiting for Eddy  to come out the pub, haha  Alan is godfather to my two cousins ones named after him, Alan ball cavanagh and Eddie Francis cavanagh,EFC ?  great times mate and like you say great memories ? atb At 

Great stuff mate.... must have been some crack round his house!!

I swore by lotto boots as a kid , I remember getting a pair of reebok boots that were some sort of special edition for Xmas , the red ones were Ryan giggs endorsed , the green ones by Andy Cole. 

I got the giggs ones signed by Gary pallister at a sports shop

I wore them boots on the wing religiously in the hope they would give me a left foot. And pace ??

Sadly it was never meant to be so it was back to the middle of the park, big tackles and studded shins , probably where I was meant to play in all honestly 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Any guesses on the signature on the special edition green lottos which were endorsed by him ? 

Joey Deacon ? 

I only cleaned my boots once a year pre season, other than that I never cleaned them......another manifestation of my stupid superstitious nature! Lol