Best place for him

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off the top of my head. 1.calling katchums mutt a jacker. 2.said his relative told you. 3.called my black dog a jacker. 4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit. 5.becoming

You don't reckon it was planned. Who the feck goes out tooled up with Stanley knife. If you don't plan on using it. Or did he think he would have an emergency stair carpet fitting that

my best friend been dead since 96.....he was stabbed opening his front door to two fellas he had a dissagrement with....they stabbed as he opened the door....this was around midnight....his 4 year old

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

So you won the lottery but continued to work at the same time as claiming the dole whilst working as a carer.

If anybody needs a carer,its you ya f***ing spastic.lie after lie and putting a photo of a bike up is nothing.

It's time you stopped typing and went to work now ginger..

I bet you are like this on the keyboard ?

giphy-27.gif.6e209a903efc8d0974c26f73b6dcd7bb.gif

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, hambone said:

If this had happened to one of my kids I would quite happily take the "cowards way" and shoot the f****r. would that make me more cowardly than the cnt who took his knife?

While i get your sentiment.....yes it does take more bottle to stab somebody than it does to shoot them.....anything within arms reach represents a certain amount of risk,whereas shooting is just like pressing a button and risk free.... not as many people as we all like to think are actually willing to have confrontation up close and personal.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, king said:

Screenshot_20191008-182144.jpg.33272f9f5ae1c49c3f80dbabf94f5a9c.jpg

There's the gixer I commuted through 3 winters on that bike...and many a hair raising moment....

Who's is the other bike with the 3" chicken strips? Does he never go round corners?

41 minutes ago, walshie said:

Who's is the other bike with the 3" chicken strips? Does he never go round corners?

Lol I think it's the dirty road has left dust on the centre of the tyre Walshie.

Quick question for you.

Which side of the tyre wears first on a road bike...

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

While i get your sentiment.....yes it does take more bottle to stab somebody than it does to shoot them.....anything within arms reach represents a certain amount of risk,whereas shooting is just like pressing a button and risk free.... not as many people as we all like to think are actually willing to have confrontation up close and personal.

Ok then, would I be taking the "cowards way" if I went after the fella with a blade knowing he was unharmed?