Best place for him

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I sticking up for nobody read my posts. I’m pointing out you know shite but quick to try an paint everybody with the same brush. Lots a brushes you could be painted with if that was the case you story telling bare faced lying cnut, an don’t even trying to puff your fake traps up an offer to throw anythin on a bench for a straightener, Cos your a joke ?

You come across as sticking up for those that carry blades.

Tell the truth now then...

Did you carry a blade and have you ever stabbed anyone ????

Bare faced lying c**t.

Lying about what exactly ????

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off the top of my head. 1.calling katchums mutt a jacker. 2.said his relative told you. 3.called my black dog a jacker. 4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit. 5.becoming

You don't reckon it was planned. Who the feck goes out tooled up with Stanley knife. If you don't plan on using it. Or did he think he would have an emergency stair carpet fitting that

my best friend been dead since 96.....he was stabbed opening his front door to two fellas he had a dissagrement with....they stabbed as he opened the door....this was around midnight....his 4 year old

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

coming from the biggest lying cnut on here that’s priceless, haha?? 

I don’t need to explain meself to you, read my posts again as that’s all your getting. Other than a good kicking if ever I’m unlucky enough to meet ye?? like I said, over an out??

Definitely hit a nerve I think. 

And to stick up as if carrying a blade is ok.

You Katchum are 1 sad old man boy..

The biggest lying c**t on here.

What lies are you on about ??

Sticking up for kids carrying knives ?

And you got the cheek to insult others.

You couldn't make it up lol.

23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No denying it mate, but to label lads who carry weeping cowards is mad. Sure they not nice folk am deserve what comes there way, no sympathy for me, but lets stick to calling them the names we know they are, scum bags or what like, but to call em cowards ain’t right as that will come down to the individual lads, I was around knife culture most me childhood an teens., an like I said some the lad i grew up with or knew from other areas, proved more than enough they wasn’t cowards. Knifes are a great equaliser, when your young they are cheap, easy to get, easier to use, an gave peace of mind to lots of lads smaller than  the rest or lads who didn’t travel in gangs, or even lads who wanted to go earn bit coin in other areas but knew without an equaliser they would have been deaded, it’s never plain an simple an i didn’t even watch the vid or link or whatever justread  kevs post, an that was enough, like I said i saw enough to last a few life times just like every other lad in me school an countless others round the schemes ☹️

Glasgow was a rough area alright. Know a lad that walked out of a chippy after a Celtic game and some little scumbag with a Stanley knife left him with over 300 stitches on his face and arms. 

26 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

coming from the biggest lying cnut on here that’s priceless, haha?? 

I'm still waiting for you to point out a single lye I've said on here.

Considering you said im the biggest lying c**t on here.

Where are these lies ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Hold your breath till I can arsed then, and we got a deal, other than that I do nowt for you other offer you my pity ?

So basically you are lying yourself then.

And no proof to show me where I have lied.not even once.

you couldn't make it up lol.??

Definitely a coward - he slashed matey knowing that would likely be a quick end to it. He knew if he slapped him he'd likely get a couple back. 

.......... How many fair 1 on 1 knife fights actually happen?

He kept the blade back sneaky and, took a sucker hit - he wouldn't have gone for that if the other kiddie had been stood there with Mick Dundees blade, guaranteed.

It looks to me that he was just a nasty b*****d looking to get his jollies by hurting someone,  anyone, at the end of the night.

He'll get his comeuppance in the end.

• Like 2

IMO the problem is our justice system. This boy WILL walk away with an enhanced reputation from some warped cnuts in his type of circle and be loving his new found phsyconess.

Eye for an eye as far as I'm concerned. If there was death sentence still around this shite would drop 90% overnight. This boy should have his throat cut and bleed out publicly like his victim, life for a life, no mistakes made here, carried a weapon with intent to use it and killed a person, end of.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1