Best place for him

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off the top of my head. 1.calling katchums mutt a jacker. 2.said his relative told you. 3.called my black dog a jacker. 4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit. 5.becoming

You don't reckon it was planned. Who the feck goes out tooled up with Stanley knife. If you don't plan on using it. Or did he think he would have an emergency stair carpet fitting that

my best friend been dead since 96.....he was stabbed opening his front door to two fellas he had a dissagrement with....they stabbed as he opened the door....this was around midnight....his 4 year old

Posted Images

19 hours ago, king said:

You have accused me of being the biggest lying c**t on here.

But can't show me 1 single lie I have said.?

Off the top of my head.

1.calling katchums mutt a jacker.

2.said his relative told you.

3.called my black dog a jacker.

4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit.

5.becoming a pilot.

6.riding your motorbike at 190mph

7.your mate crushes full bean tins with his bare hand.

8.the hardest man in the valley getting dropped by your nan.

9.your dog never been straight lined.

10.your dog being a worker.

I could go on and on and on and on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
18 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Like I said earlier that’s the bit that’s saddest of all, good honest decent men, that would never dream of playing that game ever, but end up involved due to retaliation/revenge, what ever the reason, but that was my first point, an one I was making, is not everybody who uses a weapon is a coward, what’s cowardly about saying fcuk it an taking the face off somebody that has seriously wronged your family? What’s the alternatives in them areas? Become a family of victims Cos you done nowt, join the blade game to set an example an left alone? Move an hope for the nest in new area? It’s the surroundings/upbringing An situations folk find themselves in that dictate what happens next if that makes sense, not really slept right for a week or so ? but you get my drift mate, it’s easy for kids to be involved in but hard to get out unless it’s in cuffs or a bag☹️

If this had happened to one of my kids I would quite happily take the "cowards way" and shoot the f****r. would that make me more cowardly than the cnt who took his knife?

8 hours ago, hambone said:

If this had happened to one of my kids I would quite happily take the "cowards way" and shoot the f****r. would that make me more cowardly than the cnt who took his knife?

No, that's not a cowards way, that's the road most fathers would like to go down.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Off the top of my head.

1.calling katchums mutt a jacker...a member of katchum's family told a few lad's the dog jacked on fox...

2.said his relative told you...i didnt say anything of the sort...

3.called my black dog a jacker.

4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit....you openly said on this forum that you look at school kid's in bus stops waiting for school.. and think which 1 would be good looking when they are older....to me that's eyeing up school kids...

5.becoming a pilot...i had a few flight's on a paraglider and so did my mates in the village...what's so hard to believe...

6.riding your motorbike at 190mph...i spent many year's riding superbike's.i clocked over 50k miles on 1 a suzuki gsxr..there's many a biker who has maxed out there superbike's..it's no amazing feat is it...

7.your mate crushes full bean tins with his bare hand....i said an old miner in the pub used to do it..named (jack) he would crush the tin with 1 hand untill the seal split..

8.the hardest man in the valley getting dropped by your nan...my grand father wasnt the hardest man in the valley..and yes my gran dropped him in the house...

9.your dog never been straight lined.the limited amount of game were i live.my dog has never been straight lined..

10.your dog being a worker...he catch's enough to feed 6 ferret's.2 terrier's.and himself...

I could go on and on and on and on.

yes you could go on and on and on..

but try and speak the truth on here at least and try to stop talking lie's....as you can see you have just typed 10 lie's straight off...

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

What about all the bullshit about you having a job taking home £1100 / week.

YOUR ON THE f***ing DOLE AND HAVE BEEN FOR 5 YEARS.

so i left that up long enough for you to read..ginger..any more question's....