Best place for him

So a freind of a freind was killed not so long back and the wanker who done it has been charged with murder... hes saying josh intimidated him?  at 5ft6 and shane o brien is over 6ft i cant see that one bit hes saying it was a face slash gone wrong...a 37cm gaping wound which killed josh where he stood severing his artery... rip josh and hope shane bumps into joshs old man and uncle who are also serving life in jail... ive looked at the comments and seen the "josh was puffing his chest out ect ect" think he was geared up and just enjoying his night he wasnt a confrontational person was just on a night out with his freinds and mrs... clearly shane has big underworld links he fled the uk on a chartered jet and went on the run for over 3 years... what a waste of life one stupid mistake took two lives ..  the family chose to release the footage to show what a stanley blade can do.. the second video is alot more about the incident... what you think lads face slash wrong ? Look at the force he put into it. Sickening and again rip josh hanson poor chap 

• Sad 3

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Off the top of my head. 1.calling katchums mutt a jacker. 2.said his relative told you. 3.called my black dog a jacker. 4.called me a nonce knowing it was bullshit. 5.becoming

You don't reckon it was planned. Who the feck goes out tooled up with Stanley knife. If you don't plan on using it. Or did he think he would have an emergency stair carpet fitting that

my best friend been dead since 96.....he was stabbed opening his front door to two fellas he had a dissagrement with....they stabbed as he opened the door....this was around midnight....his 4 year old

Posted Images

my best friend been dead since 96.....he was stabbed opening his front door to two fellas he had a dissagrement with....they stabbed as he opened the door....this was around midnight....his 4 year old came running down as well as his wife....paramedics were called...he died in the ambulance .....one guy got 4 year ...the other got 6 years.....yes you read that correctly........4 years and 6 years.....his son 4 year old watched his old man bleeding to death.....

• Sad 9
31 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Did they already have history? To me his body language as they walk in looks like he’d planned to do something.

Apparently not.. but who knows the shane fella was well known from around the area apparently a bit of a bully 

51 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Did they already have history? To me his body language as they walk in looks like he’d planned to do something.

Defo went in there upto no good, it does not even look like he bought a drink. Even though the other lad involved is in the knifemans face pushing him away etc he waits with the knife behind his back until he can attack the Josh lad. Thats a shame for the lad that lost his life . 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

If you look at the start of the clip he takes the blade out of his pocket before he's even in the door

Any jury imo will see that cctv clip and see it as a pre planned attack. The attacker went in there to do what he did imo. Like I say a shame for the lad that lost his life .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Defo dan mate fancy doing that.. he never planned to do it as he left dna prints and his face clearly.. he ovs ment to do it but i dont reckon it was planned..

You don't reckon it was planned.

Who the feck goes out tooled up with Stanley knife.

If you don't plan on using it.

Or did he think he would have an emergency stair carpet fitting that night.

The guy is a 100% coward.

And anyone who stands behind a blade is a 100% coward...fact....

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1