jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Fat boy feck off  what do you contribute ta this site I'll tell ya feck all .atb bill

🤣 

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Edited by Big Ron

Ron does bill scare you so much you’ve edited your offer for him to meet you 😂😂😢

15 minutes ago, socks said:

Ron does bill scare you so much you’ve edited your offer for him to meet you 😂😂😢

Not as much as you scare me 😂 I’ve always had a fear of garden gnomes 🤣 only joking don’t get nasty ,I can’t handle 2 people in one day FFS 

I edited it mate , because I thought WTF am I even answering a retard like that 😂

Edited by Big Ron

2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Not as much as you scare me 😂 I’ve always had a fear of garden gnomes 🤣 only joking don’t get nasty ,I can’t handle 2 people in one day FFS 

I edited it mate , because I thought WTF am I even answering a retard like that 😂

Fat boy ha ha ha atb bill

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Coming on what's she mek o the ferrets 

She fine with them mate, some them not so fine tho haha so she figuring out who to trust and who stay clear of😂

Edited by W. Katchum

nice pup that, all the litter should make good rabbit dogs .i like to get them out young 9 weeks old, just after them jabs. it really helps with live stock, gates, hedges , ditches, by time they get to 6 months old, they catch rabbits, and not be phased   day/night . both bryn and Buck were out young , best thing i ever did. regards size i say with the bitches  23-24in  dogs  25in, the kelpie will keep the size down, but 23-25in spot on for rabbits and what ever pops up, i be bit careful  with mouthing  rabbits, let her have good old smell and feel them, but after that, not let her touch them . she look great little temp from pics, nice and confident , carnt stand nervy sensitive  dogs , both mine are, ok do great at there jobs, but as ive said before not keen on there basic temps .

• Like 1