Jump to content
jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, gamerooster said:

Don't like the look of them, look to heavy to make decent running dogs 

What did you expect kelpie xs to look like they look like a very healthy well raised litter to me and I'm sure they will do and be given every  chance at what they were bred to do and maybe the starting point  of a decent line in years to come im sure they could open up a few avenues in that respect 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, gamerooster said:

Don't like the look of them, look to heavy to make decent running dogs 

😂😂😂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Cracking pups jig you done well old son 👌🏼Think there’s gunner be some real  happy lads out there 

You can see the quality An care been taken in the rearing in them through the pictures you post fella speaks volumes 

all the best fella 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Half greyhound out a top quality bitch who has produced before and ran the fields  come on give the man some credit off course they catch stuff these are the genuine articles genuine first x if I wasent dogged up I'd take one in minute they wont be about long these wont brake easy 👌

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Pups look great, right up my street this cross. I wish everyone well with them & really look forward to seeing how they turn out. 😉

Share this post


Link to post

Just psyching myself up for my 10 hour overnight round trip to collect mine and another lads 😜😜😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

What did you expect kelpie xs to look like they look like a very healthy well raised litter to me and I'm sure they will do and be given every  chance at what they were bred to do and maybe the starting point  of a decent line in years to come im sure they could open up a few avenues in that respect 

A think he expected them taook like cattle dog xes  atb bill

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, socks said:

Just psyching myself up for my 10 hour overnight round trip to collect mine and another lads 😜😜😜

Proper little travellers these welps hey jig. Atb bill

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Congratulations Jigsaw! They look great. If it's any consolation my "pup" is still a fecking nutter at seventeen months! Based on my previous four kelpies I've still got a couple of years until he calms down. They go from Bjork to Bob Marley overnight sometime between three and four years old.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...