Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gamerooster said:

Don't like the look of them, look to heavy to make decent running dogs 

What did you expect kelpie xs to look like they look like a very healthy well raised litter to me and I'm sure they will do and be given every  chance at what they were bred to do and maybe the starting point  of a decent line in years to come im sure they could open up a few avenues in that respect 

• Like 4

Cracking pups jig you done well old son ??Think there’s gunner be some real  happy lads out there 

You can see the quality An care been taken in the rearing in them through the pictures you post fella speaks volumes 

all the best fella 

• Thanks 1

Half greyhound out a top quality bitch who has produced before and ran the fields  come on give the man some credit off course they catch stuff these are the genuine articles genuine first x if I wasent dogged up I'd take one in minute they wont be about long these wont brake easy ?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

What did you expect kelpie xs to look like they look like a very healthy well raised litter to me and I'm sure they will do and be given every  chance at what they were bred to do and maybe the starting point  of a decent line in years to come im sure they could open up a few avenues in that respect 

A think he expected them taook like cattle dog xes  atb bill