Kelpies as a stud,

7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

What you on about jig fifty fallow you sit back if yas been on the rides and experiences I had with jukels ya would have no need fa that rifle ate bill

Your the man bill...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Depends who’s arm he has ripped off an using ?

if bill drop's 1/2 gram of the stuff that had him gurning like feck the other day on his drive he will do about 40 ??

9 minutes ago, king said:

if bill drop's 1/2 gram of the stuff that had him gurning like feck the other day on his drive he will do about 40 ??

The only thing I eat in Grammies his Cavour  and those on this thread that know me know it aye me on that pic  lol atb bill

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bill it’s hardly rocket science, the litter was that confident an well looked after they are all the same An very forward pups, even when thrown into summat new a minute or two an they straight in, they don’t know no different yet

Dominance ain't the same has confident  guess what katch it's dominance lol atb bill

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

The f**k you on about bill? Seen plenty of all sorts of pups carrying their tails like that, some of the time or alot of the time. Greyhounds, whippets, collies, german shepherds, lurchers, mongrels etc etc. I'll bet as the days go by, the pup will be carrying it less like that, or only when it's a bit excited or whatever. Thought you would've known that bill, with all the hundreds of litters you've observed?

Read it shark you should find the banter in the post gayley it'll be wearing a leotard in tartan next atb bill

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, moonlighter said:

They look great. I’m looking forward to seeing the posts of how they progress, with there training and hunting as they get older. Keep up the good work lads 

36 minutes ago, king said:

bill..how many 1 arm push up's can you do..

How many combos can you do in three minutes atb bill

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I really like her mate, God’s honest tho I’d a been happy with any of em, I nearly walked away with the dog pup jigsaw still got, but it was a bitch I needed an so stuck with original choice?

Ha ha. I’m a dog man myself, but if a bitch is what you need then that’s that. They all looked crackers to be fair. You waited until you got what you wanted. Hope she does all you want her to. Keep the pics coming, looking forward to seeing them grow. Atb Igz. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

How many combos can you do in three minutes atb bill

put it this way bill.at my lads birthday party's as kids.the wife would do cheese.ham.pickle on a cocktail stick.i recon i could smash 15 in 3 minutes easy..

and have room for a big bowl of jelly..

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I didn’t say that, I said they that confident an young they don’t know no diff, the whole litter was humping each other like young pups do, they will soon get put in there place an them decide for themselves if they dominant or submissive, you honestly think your talking to a fool bill, that’s your first mistake ye fruit bat??

Well that's a first fruit bat I eat flesh with  mainly seafood a little fruit but I aye never been called fruit bat old  b*****d and other unmentionables but there ya go fruit bat mmmhhh suppose it goes .atb bill