Jump to content
jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Chunky11 said:

Cracking pups, well done to the bitch & yourself. Who ever has one should be proud as punch! 😊

their going to be fine animals hopefully as workers in the future,,ive put me lot into them so i cant do anymore on the rearing front,im planning having their parvo jabs done before they are collected too,send them off in safety

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Ok mate u have done a great job with these pups they look like they haven’t wanted for anything i hope you and the people who r having one have plenty of fun with them mate atb longers01 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Their becoming a bunch of escape artists now,any slacking on our part and their out to freedom,and I've another greyhound bitch here that would happily kill the lot of them,it will be a relief when the go to their new owners

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

What a f***ing bunch of nut jobs..can't wait to see the back of um lol...washing the shed this morning at 6.30 and had a bucket of bleach and water,one little f****r jumped straight in to it,splashing around like a dolphin,I grabbed her straight away and washed her,off to work then and herself kept an eye on her,she's flying still though,it's a bit late in the day to be acting the bollix now,the sooner their homes now the better for both them,me and their new owners

Screenshot_20190920-193342.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post

Having fun then... Look well , I'm contemplating a litter in a couple of years, but can't say I'm overly keen, lol. How's it going finding homes, ATB Joe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

What a f***ing bunch of nut jobs..can't wait to see the back of um lol...washing the shed this morning at 6.30 and had a bucket of bleach and water,one little f****r jumped straight in to it,splashing around like a dolphin,I grabbed her straight away and washed her,off to work then and herself kept an eye on her,she's flying still though,it's a bit late in the day to be acting the bollix now,the sooner their homes now the better for both them,me and their new owners

Screenshot_20190920-193342.jpg

Well bred well reared litter mate a credit to you, I'm sure they'll make handy goat munchers haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Having fun then... Look well , I'm contemplating a litter in a couple of years, but can't say I'm overly keen, lol. How's it going finding homes, ATB Joe

all booked out since 3 days old,but 2 changed their minds and as far as i can see ,all gone ,but until there gone ....their still here lol...i need em gone in a week ,theve taken over the bloody shed ,can put my work gear in there and their eating like savages 4 times a day ..im going to do a synopsis in a while when their gone ,to let you see the cost of rearing these beasts,just out of interest for folk,...it wasnt too bad when they were slow and unsteady but now their like usain bolt out of the traps,i cant out run them any more ,and im bate from washing and cleaning after the little shitters

Edited by jigsaw
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Busher100 said:

Well bred well reared litter mate a credit to you, I'm sure they'll make handy goat munchers haha

i sure hope so,if they failed to make the grade id be gutted,after my vision and  strategic planning and the effort and expense from all my family ,it would be a terrible failure for me...but im very confident they will be a bit more than handy if entered right .......

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

and i must add i dont have the facilities to be breeding dogs ,space is of a premium here,as ive little of it ,and i dont intend in doing it in a very long time again i can tell you

Share this post


Link to post

Im sure they will do what ever the new owners want them to do mate well by the look of it they have had the best start in life  mate you have done a brilliant job just hope whoever gets one looks after them as good as you have pal atb longers01 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

and i must add i dont have the facilities to be breeding dogs ,space is of a premium here,as ive little of it ,and i dont intend in doing it in a very long time again i can tell you

I know the feeling, some mither arnt they, when your working aswell there is barely a spare minute in the day 🤯😴

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I know the feeling, some mither arnt they, when your working aswell there is barely a spare minute in the day 🤯😴

only for the son and wife id be fecked,they clean while im out ,and prepare and feed the little monsters,i tell ye ,if ye want to rear a good strong litter ,it takes some amount of work,..between cleaning and feeding and not being ridiculous ,but shopping for them ,mince ,and bedding etc ,bloody hell ,im done  lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can't wait to see these grow and hear updates from everyone that is having one, there's no doubt with the right owner showing these enough work they will turn into special animals. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...