New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Unfortunately he gives us younger lads a bad name I'm 29 never had anyone to show me anything growing up no one else hunts in my family. He's a gobby fecker who clearly hasn't had his turn of a beating yet but one day it will come one way or another and that should humble him some amount. I'd agree alot of people arnt the same behind a screen and wouldn't say anything like what they say on the internet and it is alot of younger lads that are like that. Never mind life keeps going ? 

Plus ITS ONLY A BLOODY BANK HOLIDAY!!!!! ??????

Hes a cage fighter aint he 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Unfortunately he gives us younger lads a bad name I'm 29 never had anyone to show me anything growing up no one else hunts in my family. He's a gobby fecker who clearly hasn't had his turn of a beating yet but one day it will come one way or another and that should humble him some amount. I'd agree alot of people arnt the same behind a screen and wouldn't say anything like what they say on the internet and it is alot of younger lads that are like that. Never mind life keeps going ? 

Plus ITS ONLY A BLOODY BANK HOLIDAY!!!!! ??????

You nutter

Your in box is full  

Edited by Black neck
Gel them sugar
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Fink some people gonna come unstuck when there twisted in a knot by keiron. 

Everbody's a cage fighter nowadays.don't mean there any good.

Excellent cage fighter or not the blokes a first class twat.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Everbody's a cage fighter nowadays.don't mean there any good.

Excellent cage fighter or not the blokes a first class twat.

A twat? Your being far to kind gb. 

• Haha 1

Don't think so as if he keeps going on about about hare coursing and other stuff he'll be in a her Majesty's box room for a little bit also I live in Devon can't see are paths crossing and if they do whatever ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Don't think so as if he keeps going on about about hare coursing and other stuff he'll be in a her Majesty's box room for a little bit also I live in Devon can't see are paths crossing and if they do whatever ? 

Jesus christ Tyson you making a come back 

Nev kev or whatever the feck your name is the disrespect shown by return was out of order I would think looking at his pup I doubt he knows much about conditioning or getting one running fit which if he would of been had he been  civil to decent lads  the likes of joe dykos and dogman  et c they could of helped him out with it im sure they would of as we are all still learning but yon mon seems to know it all already I did try telling him but it is what it is 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Nev kev or whatever the feck your name is the disrespect shown by return was out of order I would think looking at his pup I doubt he knows much about conditioning or getting one running fit which if he would of been had he been  civil to decent lads  the likes of joe dykos and dogman  et c they could of helped him out with it im sure they would of as we are all still learning but yon mon seems to know it all already I did try telling him but it is what it is 

lurcher lad Jevin had a dog once but swapped it for a 20 bag...he's a Walter mitty too?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Wise words spoken today Kev, very eloquent, philosophical almost ?

Cheers, D.

All back to normal tomorrow D.....

I'll resort to my normal one word replies of...... TWAT! lol

• Haha 3