New Arrivals.

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

I know genes are random but. Here's the but I believe they will have the collie talents but also there failings in abundance.atb bill

Well I don’t Pal, obviously there not running dogs and I don’t like or want that sort of dog, there mooching ferreting bushing dogs that could also do the odd nights lamping with. Regards Collie John 

• Like 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

Some people think all lurchers need to be speed machines , fact is some of hunt in different ways . I know of someone who had a 7/8 collie 1/8 grey and he said it was a handy cur ..

I'd have one without a doubt 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Chid said:

Some people think all lurchers need to be speed machines , fact is some of hunt in different ways . I know of someone who had a 7/8 collie 1/8 grey and he said it was a handy cur ..

Speed is not everything like you I would have one but no room as I have 3 jucks ,

4 hours ago, Chid said:

Alls I'll say on the matter good luck,y'all not need much cause yas not looking da a lot in yas jukel.and child fa every lottery winner there's millions of losers get my drift one swallow don't make a summer a terrier will suffice knocking about bit a bird shooting on the roost ferriting mooching a chance of a jukel of being much service needs some sight hound yas may get sharp collies one would be happy with that I owned collie saturated lurcher breds they have that tendency to say no when saturated with collie.good luck John just my opinion has I see it ,has they say the jukel only needs ta fit your needs but others thinking about trying one need ta do there home work and don't fall in ta scenario of great expectations.atb bill

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Alls I'll say on the matter good luck,y'all not need much cause yas not looking da a lot in yas jukel.and child fa every lottery winner there's millions of losers get my drift one swallow don't make a summer a terrier will suffice knocking about bit a bird shooting on the roost ferriting mooching a chance of a jukel of being much service needs some sight hound yas may get sharp collies one would be happy with that I owned collie saturated lurcher breds they have that tendency to say no when saturated with collie.good luck John just my opinion has I see it ,has they say the jukel only needs ta fit your needs but others thinking about trying one need ta do there home work and don't fall in ta scenario of great expectations.atb bill

Nobody selects a dog based on shit expectations. Do they?

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I can’t imagine any would be owners expecting a coursing dog ffs, the man has said what he’s bred an why he bred it?

like iv said before john, all the very best with them an I didn’t have me heart set in summat else then I’d a deffo took one, an used it to strengths like we do with any type?

Cheers mate. Regards Collie John 

2 hours ago, trenchfoot said:

Nobody selects a dog based on shit expectations. Do they?

Breeding lurchers with policy fa his someone that needs little or no running dog ,or hoping has we do selection that there maybey the one that throws right ,in lay mans turns a racey welp pos up in the nest ,he could be lucky I hope his but I'll bet bottom ta dollar if any do he will chose one a those .atb bill

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I can’t imagine any would be owners expecting a coursing dog ffs, the man has said what he’s bred an why he bred it?

like iv said before john, all the very best with them an I didn’t have me heart set in summat else then I’d a deffo took one, an used it to strengths like we do with any type?

And I'll say this to you katchum why wait when you obviously believe one a these will suffice missed chances come ta mind never bank on ought I was allways taught,and strike when the chance his allready there .like waiting fa the eleven o'clock bus whe n the ten two passing by.,on same route ..give over and stop ause crawling .atb bill

39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Few reasons really, an they are same reasons I ain’t had a full collie off shepherd here as I know they can do the job?, Iv had collies an collie crosses, Iv had lurchers which were fast an even strong ones. An I can play to there strength an then make most of most types, I don’t hunt for money even tho I do swaps an sell the odd critter, I’m past chasing big bags just wanna enjoy what I got left with the dogs, always fancied a kelpie or a cattle dog cross but never had one about at right time, well I’ll wait a little longer an see how it pans out, never been in a rush to get a pup, rather the right one an like Iv said I gote heart set on trying summat diff this time ? but don’t at all be surprised if I start posting pics of a collie saturated pup or even collie pup as like Iv said I know them an k ow what to expect an work with, one me biggest regrets so far with dogs is not breeding one the collie/terrier bitches I beed to a grew but that’s done now?

No one was ready for that reply 

Fair play 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Few reasons really, an they are same reasons I ain’t had a full collie off shepherd here as I know they can do the job?, Iv had collies an collie crosses, Iv had lurchers which were fast an even strong ones. An I can play to there strength an then make most of most types, I don’t hunt for money even tho I do swaps an sell the odd critter, I’m past chasing big bags just wanna enjoy what I got left with the dogs, always fancied a kelpie or a cattle dog cross but never had one about at right time, well I’ll wait a little longer an see how it pans out, never been in a rush to get a pup, rather the right one an like Iv said I gote heart set on trying summat diff this time ? but don’t at all be surprised if I start posting pics of a collie saturated pup or even collie pup as like Iv said I know them an k ow what to expect an work with, one me biggest regrets so far with dogs is not breeding one the collie/terrier bitches I beed to a grew but that’s done now?

That's fair play Katch     Always good start when yas know what two expect from a jukel and how ta master it.atb bill