New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

I think katchum being called a bully is totally justified.i spent a terrible 2 years being bullied by him about my hair colour and milky skin.something i can't do nothing about.it really was a sad period,even my friend picked up on it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ok ok I did say you was a bully but I was wrong its become apparent you couldn't bully your way out a wet paper bag 

What is wrong with you lately?! First it's me and sleep patterns, now it's katchum, for whatever reason, who's next?! BULLY ?

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Reported for calling me weak an not a bully ☹️

Is this the reason you've sight up to the gym wk? Lol, anyway, how have your first few sessions gone? 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Iv turned over a new leaf, can’t be having folk call me a bully☹️ I’m only human too ye know??

Nice to see folks accepting different ways of doing things spot on 

Incidentally I have 1 of our Robert frocks he no longer wears its sooo you 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Excellent mate, really enjoying it an that’s a shock as Iv always had to force meself to do cardio, an I had to start, only matter of time before somebody else comes to get me ??? 

Lol ?

Whilst I could talk beans, and weight training, til the cows come home, see what I did there wk? I think it pertinent that we keep things relevant to collie john's original post in this thread.

Apologies c j ?

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

it all boils down to what you actually want or expect in a lurcher. katch says he doesn't see the point in small lurchers. I wouldn't want anything above about 21tts.i don't lamp. I require a dog to Bush, hit. cover, reliably mark holes and have enough speed to catch bolters & odd daytime rabbits & pheasant etc. if you lamp & want other stuff obviously they wouldn't suit. 

Some good points there fred. I used to think similarly, especially since I stopped lamping quite a while ago ?

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Why did you stop lamping furg.

Lack of sleep was making me talk nonsense ?.

Lol I do that anyway lol. Nah in all seriousness, even when I used to go regularly, it was never really my thing. But it was a means to an end ?

Edited by shaaark
21 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Right who are you and what have you done with him

???

45 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hair dye an a sun bed ye ginger pasty cnut ??

and don’t lie ffs?

no way you got a mate ??

I am not dying my hair.thats admitting defeat to all who bully me locally.

Alright my bullying therapist picked up on it.ok