New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Maybe ye get lucky an go bald like me pal? bit them again you will only have others call you names for being bald☹️ I’m booked into get a hair peice on Thursday ??‍???

Going bold will just expose my freckles more and it will be more exposure to the sun.like a white and freckley UV target.we can't tan,it just peels.

Could be worse,i could be king.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Maybe ye get lucky an go bald like me pal? bit them again you will only have others call you names for being bald☹️ I’m booked into get a hair peice on Thursday ??‍???

??? doing hair transplants in Turkey for half price  I'm told 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking hell i cannae believe you jist said that? my bro in law has been an had one a couple months ago, still cost him couple grand I think? he dint like talking about it ffs ??

While your there king asked for a brochure with a quote for a penis enlargment and a stiffener(it would work out cheaper than all that testosterone).

FLOPPY FLOPPY

Edited by ginger beard
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking hell i cannae believe you jist said that? my bro in law has been an had one a couple months ago, still cost him couple grand I think? he dint like talking about it ffs ??

Be surprised how many lads are at it tbf its mostly lads what gone bald young 30s and such like but yeah couple grand holiday come back wi a mullet lol

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Second thoughts John,fcuk off with the pics ? I’ll end up coming to see em?

no bitches is there ? Or am o imagining that? 

Three bitches all spoken for sorry. Regards Collie John 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

While your there king asked for a brochure with a quote for a penis enlargment and a stiffener(it would work out cheaper than all that testosterone).

FLOPPY FLOPPY

I've told you once an I've told you twice I sharnt tell you thrice ??

11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

FLOPPY FLOPPY

I put my pic on last night.

Let's see a pic of that wild looking head of yours

Or you not got the bottle.

Here's mine again.

f113210e51f743b824eebcbe773d47ab.jpg

• Thanks 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Stick a diff pic up King, not one ye have stripped off for a selfie ?

I'm quite fond of my hard worked for traps. So why not show them off I say.

17 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

4330775A-4245-4B4C-AEE7-49FC5C71BE62.jpeg

Those panda crosses should sell well! 

Good luck with them. Collies and their crosses have served me well over the years. I don't see myself having another pure collie, or one with such strong collie breeding again, not because I don't appreciate what they can be capable of in the right hands, or have the work for them. Just that I no longer have the right temperament to get the most out of them.

• Like 2

Ginger beard has ran in the kitchen to cover that pale over freckled scruffy head of his with half a bottle of camp coffee.

So he doesent look like a milk bottle 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I say the same mate he put effort in so flaunt em, let’s see em from a diff angle tho?

Do you want the family album going back to 1993 or what.

I will take a pic of my knee aswell now 

6 minutes ago, king said:

I put my pic on last night.

Let's see a pic of that wild looking head of yours

Or you not got the bottle.

Here's mine again.

f113210e51f743b824eebcbe773d47ab.jpg

Nice head of hair there bud looks like our Robert in ten year??