• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d be willing to teach you if your willing to learn ?????

Yes but there is also thousands of stags in the uk . Such as what done it then ? I have asked you a few times but you haven't come up with one suggestion . Did your aliens leave sheeps blood all over

People like boris will just try and ruin the thread because he has nothing to offer the conversation, it always amuses me when people who have run a few dogs or stuck an odd ferret down think they no

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Trev70 said:

I've had 3 ferrets jack on me this season 2 hobs and a Jill ☹️.

yes the quest for good ferrets is something me and my little mate started about 5 years ago....its took a while but we got there in the end....

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

yes the quest for good ferrets is something me and my little mate started about 5 years ago....its took a while but we got there in the end....

Just put the father to this young hob that both have been working well for us this season over my best Jill so fingers crossed but it’s hard to find good uns and stay good uns

E9FF4309-DCAA-4DD8-8605-381FB3362C63.jpeg

• Like 4

Nearly everyone will have a different opinion unless it walks totally from  a arse grabber on teeth to a dog that runs of its own accord is to some a jacket to others it's a good dog if it sees things through but one thing that gripes me is lads talking behind folks backs if you don't rate the dog say nothing as you don't feed it 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:37, South hams hunter said:

When you admit there's no population of big cats in the UK and we get a public apology I'll start to consider it

do I take it from this post your a doubter, lol I am personally sitting on the fence on this subject ,but a keeper I know who is a very good country man and no bull shitter, recons he saw a mountain lion in the Lincolnshire wolds, and I saw something in the half light run across the a 17, a bitt bigger than a house cat a150 yards in front of me, what it was I don't know, I took this cast while building quite a remote farm house in Nottingham shire, I followed the trail to hard ground and lost it, when back tracking,  I followed it to a large wheat field and they went up a tram line and away, there were no human tracks and no toe nail marks, and note the house cat tracks on the cast, I did not see them till after I lifted it, this took place perhaps 15 years ago, so who knows.

IMG_20190317_131647.jpg

About 20 year ago we were ferreting at woolsingham in a a big pine wood on a steep hill my mate said look at the size of that it was a huge white cat bigger than me lurchers 24" it looked like a puma but was pure white and I seen a very large black cat just outside Manchester walking along awood

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Boristheblade said:

With all the trail cams thermal and night vision and still no detonate spottings its all

pish everyone sees one just a quick flash as it’s probaly nothing more than a roe ?.  You gota be gullible to believe that old wife’s tale ??‍♂️

lol I agree rely, but that cast has me foxed, can you give me a deff id

• Haha 1

If big cats don't exist in the UK can someone please explain to me how a 40 kg lamb of mine was killed in a field about 50 meters from the edge of the forestry ( i know it was killed here as grass was flattened and blood stained ) , then carried  ( no drag marks ) back to the edge of the field , where it was to all purposes turned inside out and picked completely clean of flesh . It had puncture marks to the neck and the ribs looked as if they had been cut with shears . The sheep in the field were checked at about 9 in the morning , this was found about 12 and still had some warmth to it .

• Like 1