Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

No black neck can do what he want but I said the beans talk needs kept in order, but like I said who cares what you think, I’m away to get ready now, toodle pip walter???

so you have bullied him to keep quiet thats what it looks like 

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Genuinely do you guys realise how much of a bunch a arseholes yous sound talking that bean shite?  go take ye dogs out or summat ffs, talk about dragging out a joke ffs????

Hear fcukin hear... just as every half decent thread starts to get going the fcuking children come out to play and kill it off.  Like I said in a previous post there’s a junior section at the bottom of the main page why don’t yous bring your bullshit there. In fact don’t bother because even kids would fcuk yous off. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Hear fcukin hear... just as every half decent thread starts to get going the fcuking children come out to play and kill it off.  Like I said in a previous post there’s a junior section at the bottom of the main page why don’t yous bring your bullshit there. In fact don’t bother because even kids would even fcuk yous off. 

Sorry mate you did say something before  but I forgot I'm still learning 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You am beans ain’t only thing mate truth being told I go on any thread an can read anything from 1 to 20 pages on a lot sections, but soon as I start reading about brexit, trump, Muslims, religion or beans them I click off an class it as a lot shite, yet best part is I also click on the brexit, trump, mussie hating, god bashing threads an have a laugh an prob would do same with ye beans shite but it honestly ruins good threads, yet who don’t like an argument, everybody reads the arguments ??

As you can see at the bottom of the page. ???

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

If you think im bullying, you have led a very sheltered life an it explains your over active immagination??

didn’t you try with a straight face an tell folk on here you read a book on paragliding an bought a pack or what ever it is an went an done it yaself after reading the book ?????

you honestly crack me up, I’m very surprised you still have brass neck to come on here truth being told ?

well you have shut down black neck.

and yea i told lads on here that i read a book on paragliding then looked in the yellow for sale paper and seen a wing for sale in haverfordwest i went to meet the guy in tesco car park payed him £400 and went up the mountain and jumped off.my cousin had a few go's my mate paul and malcom had a few goes my mate darren had a few goes and even went out and bought his own paraglider.

whats so hard to believe in that.how do you think people learn to do things.by trying them out.ive rode superbikes for years and squeezed every single mile an hour out of each 1 ive had 186mph and thats it no more.paragliders aint rocket science are they.

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You am beans ain’t only thing mate truth being told I go on any thread an can read anything from 1 to 20 pages on a lot sections, but soon as I start reading about brexit, trump, Muslims, religion or beans them I click off an class it as a lot shite, yet best part is I also click on the brexit, trump missus hating, god bashing threads an have a laugh an prob would do same with ye beans shite but it honestly ruins good threads, yet who don’t like an argument, everybody reads the arguments ??

Spose your right well if your off out do a thread about how you get on I ain't lamped once this year myxi nicked all me rabbits 

A up victim again ??

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It's alright saying travel where too can't just rock up on ground you don't know and lamp it even in your best frock

Just try driving through a few hedgerows, might have more success, as long as you're not trying to wrangle a sheep at the same time obviously ?

Edited by shaaark