Well well well look what’s for sale

2 minutes ago, mud said:

He need 1 of them next stick to road like glue no going threw hedges an can get out sticky situations ? and can pick them up for £1500 £2000 ?

6B9B076B-AA8E-4574-910D-93E188D67394.jpeg

Well we had whip round for him he got f**k all ????? So dog got be sold to highest bidder lol 

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He would need sell his whole pack to afford that???

honest to god tho if I had a spare 700 I’d go give it to that lad with the hairy part of my hand with a swift kick in the balls an shoot that  poor mutt, lads a Fcuking clown but he will be back in here with w pic of a few rabbits an every cnut will be falling over themselves to pat his back?

site has been fcuked a long time but it’s seriously hitting rock bottom now☹️ He would have been fcuked off here years ago as a peddler but now folk are Fcuking bullies for calling the prick a prick?

I fear you are correct w k. We can all be a bit silly from time to time, or say things in the heat of the moment, which we then regret. But this lad doesn't seem to learn much at all, let alone care about it

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He be away investing his rent in his next mutt☹️ But he will be back he has no shame, prob say he knows he fcuked up an wont do it again, or it’s his dogs an he can do what he wants, well that’s ikay Cos we can all know he a class A cnut?

Once is a mistake several times is habit,  so y break a habit of his lifetime! This is y I would be hard pushed to help somebody out! If I didn’t know them, shame reallly 

• Like 3
Just now, W. Katchum said:

I don’t mind helping folk but once bitten I swiftly fcuk them off, an tbh I don’t breed Cos a folk a like him, I’d be awake all night wondering if cnuts like him ever had any of the mutts☹️

I’m at the stage now where I have to breed unfortunately, but they will be kept close 

• Like 1

To be fair to the lad, he does seem to keep his dogs in decent order and gets out with them but that's about as far as I can go in mitigation ? There must be something wrong with him cos at that age I was more interested in drinking, shagging and partying ? Dogs were my hobby.

There's always been people around like him, not necessarily kids but we've now got the internet so every fecker knows about everything and it's a lot easier to become an instant expert in anything and everything. IMO he should start off doing a bit and gain experience before coming on here and Facebook etc and giving it the Billy big bollocks, if I'd have been like him at that age the "bigger boys," local  would have knocked 10 bells of shit out of me.

Any way I've got the dog on trial next week but I've got to go round to his cos he can't get around at the moment ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m actually at stage where I know a good few folk an a few of them have decent dogs so hopefully I’ll be able to go to em as they know I never passed nowt on an never will unless it’s back to breeder, but Iv had dogs for longer than fcuk head here been alive an never sold one, but if I did breed I’d honestly cull what I didn’t want an it’s not Cos I’m heartless or cruel it’s cos I care too much an couldn’t let a knob like this get one?

Ya got the nail on the head mate, not a bad way to be!