Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just try driving through a few hedgerows, might have more success, as long as you're not trying to wrangle a sheep at the same time obviously ?

Don't get me wrong furg I still been getting out just not much about went out for an hour today all we achieved were treeing a fecking cat apart from that few squirrel and few fox more of them than normal tbf when I've took gun wi me like but rabbits are virtual gone

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

get down that M4 jcn17 black neck.. if anyone stops you tell em foxdropper said it was sound for you to come on....every Dai, Dafydd and Dilwyn from wales been doing it for yrs......you be sound?

brother black neck can head back down the m4 to port talbot then to visit captain beany.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

get down that M4 jcn17 black neck.. if anyone stops you tell em foxdropper said it was sound for you to come on....every Dai, Dafydd and Dilwyn from wales been doing it for yrs......you be sound?

Don't get that one started again ffs ?? he'll be on here giving orders!! 

• Haha 1
Just now, king said:

brother black neck can head back down the m4 to port talbot then to visit captain beany.

be a grand day out that king?if he stops at mine on  the way through,I can always take him up to Abertrwssg and take him lamping in the treacle mine?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

be a grand day out that king?if he stops at mine on  the way through,I can always take him up to Abertrwssg and take him lamping in the treacle mine?

Now now daniel, you know there are no treacle mines in abertwsswg ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

if he has the treacle mine sorted he better bring a spare 22ah battery.brother black neck will be moving to wales the next week.

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

you do go through a few batteries up there mind ?

Lol did alot of work in the sirhowy valley and surrounding areas, about 35 years ago. Didn't come across one single treacle mine! Lol. Alot better now for all wildlife really though. Some absolutely stunning areas ?.

There you are w k, not a bean mentioned ?

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol did alot of work in the sirhowy valley and surrounding areas, about 35 years ago. Didn't come across one single treacle mine! Lol. Alot better now for all wildlife really though. Some absolutely stunning areas ?.

There you are w k, not a bean mentioned ?

alot of the valleys look better now shark now the trees have hidden the slag tips and alot of them have been spread out country parks etc