Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

3 hours ago, king said:

A quick question me old black neck.

How many beans are there in a tin of Heinz baked beans.

It varies my Lord depending on the calibration of the machine what fills the cans 

Is there a whitty punch line on route or are you serious about joining the club what we don't talk about

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It varies my Lord depending on the calibration of the machine what fills the cans 

Is there a whitty punch line on route or are you serious about joining the club what we don't talk about

I could be persuaded to join the secretive group brother black neck.

But I'm struggling to work out the bean to juice ratio. per can.

4 minutes ago, king said:

I could be persuaded to join the secretive group brother black neck.

But I'm struggling to work out the bean to juice ratio. per can.

Well for a start any of the brothers refer to the sauce as bean fecking juice would expect a tin to the bonce and be grateful 

There are bean men and men who eat beans 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well for a start any of the brothers refer to the sauce as bean fecking juice would expect a tin to the bonce and be grateful 

There are bean men and men who eat beans 

The club sounds a bit rough for me brother black neck.i will stick with being a member of the spam and fray bentos appreciation society.

Just to be on the safe side so to speak.

41 minutes ago, king said:

The club sounds a bit rough for me brother black neck.i will stick with being a member of the spam and fray bentos appreciation society.

Just to be on the safe side so to speak.

Well you can be a member of bean club, without having to tell 'all and sundry' about it. That's the beauty of it. Think of it like the masons, but classier. I think there are a few on here, but my lips are ? ?

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well you can be a member of bean club, without having to tell 'all and sundry' about it. That's the beauty of it. Think of it like the masons, but classier. I think there are a few on here, but my lips are ? ?

Brother furgal it's come to my notice that you haven't attended bean shed in months and you were seen in the electrical department at Tescos acting suspicious near to or in the vicinity of things what infidels use to heat things

You will be paid a visit be prepared to hand back your opener 

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Brother furgal it's come to my notice that you haven't attended bean shed in months and you were seen in the electrical department at Tescos acting suspicious near to or in the vicinity of things what infidels use to heat things

You will be paid a visit be prepared to hand back your opener 

Yes, you are correct, I have been a tad lax of late, but I honestly don't remember perusing the electrical department in said superstore. And I certainly wouldn't be looking at anything other than a new saucepan, to be placed upon a proper cooker, or similar receptical, to heat the 'sacred' ones in. I urge you to rethink any hasty, or even violent, retributionary thoughts against a fellow member ?

so brother black neck.

is it true that newbies to the bean club have to use the more readily available butterfly style tin opener.

were as the more seasoned pro to the club has the option to use a stab style tin opener.

and last but not least brother black bean ah i mean black neck.

what sort of ranking and position does captain beany hold within the club.

and have you shared a tin opener with captain beany himself.

https://youtu.be/zQc_ccok1jY

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Genuinely do you guys realise how much of a bunch a arseholes yous sound talking that bean shite?  go take ye dogs out or summat ffs, talk about dragging out a joke ffs????

Cold nightshift was it? Get some sleep ya miserable c**t. As far as I'm concerned, anything that helps lift some memember's spirits on here, after reading some of the serious bullshit that alot of people put up, is a good thing. Good day to you, now get some kip ?

Edited by shaaark
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Genuinely do you guys realise how much of a bunch a arseholes yous sound talking that bean shite?  go take ye dogs out or summat ffs, talk about dragging out a joke ffs????

Why don't you go and tek your dogs out instead of interfering  on a serious topic of which you couldn't hope to ever understand 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know beany well he lives less than a mile from me ma, an he is honestly jist as Fcuking stupid as some the idiots on this thread ???

maybe so but you have to take your hat off to the man for raising £150k for charity.how much have you raised for charity ?

the lad isnt harming anyone really.