Best ufo footage ever?

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

A rib bone growing back, is the same thing as a man having a rib removed, and whole woman being formed out of it?! ? ............. ?

A lot of fat chicks were created from eating BBQ pork ribs so it is plausible 

• Haha 2

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But if the all knowing god, gave folk free will surely he knew they would break the commandment?? An why the rest of the galaxy? Or Milky Way ot what ever the proper telescope geeky term is? Why bother with all the rest of it? ? and if god made it all, where was he when he made it? I jist don’t see how ye can believe in god an aliens at same time tbh?

I dont beleive in aliens katchum lol you got your wires crossed.

Edited by Francie
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I never meant you I meant in general. Too many folk watching things like ancient aliens am listening to fruit bats on the web? either could be true, none could be true but unless god made us all or there’s more than one god then both can’t be true ?

One can believe in what one likes, peace brother ✌ ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And also says that the devils biggest achievement will be when people don’t believe he’s real and forget about him, that’s when he can bring his evil to the unsuspecting world, well the west has been turning its back on religion and look what’s been happening, all the sick freaks are getting their own way and the place has gone down the sewers with all the perverse freaks making legal their sexual depravity, boys wanting to become girls and vice versa, weirdos marrying animals and inanimate objects, pedos, vanity, a culture of me me’s etc etc

Ok , I'd imagine the people least likely to forget about the devil is the church and the Vatican.  So how come the devil has brought evil to them in the shape of paedo priests in big numbers over the years. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate we are so wrong to doubt him, here,s a straight answer backed by science ?????

Christ.....(pun intended).....those two give normal folk with faith a bad name....

some of you know I'm an atheist.....but if there is a god I'm sure he made dynasours and I'm sure it was millions of years ago....a bit like the universe if it wasn't a big bang then the simple answer is god made the universe......these two make having faith to complicated.....

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Christ.....(pun intended).....those two give normal folk with faith a bad name....

some of you know I'm an atheist.....but if there is a god I'm sure he made dynasours and I'm sure it was millions of years ago....a bit like the universe if it wasn't a big bang then the simple answer is god made the universe......these two make having faith to complicated.....

Grammar alert!! There's an oxymoron in your first paragraph tomo! Lol ?

11 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Ok , I'd imagine the people least likely to forget about the devil is the church and the Vatican.  So how come the devil has brought evil to them in the shape of paedo priests in big numbers over the years. 

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t forget god is all seeing an all-knowing so it’s his own doing that evil is here ?

10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

g1413316977511821947.jpg

Apparently, the dirty perverted c**ts must think it's ok, as god would surely forgive their sins!! Religion, yeah great isn't it?!! NOT!! DELUDED c**ts!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

? ....... ? ................. ? dinosaurs on the ark?! FAAAAAACK OOOOFF!! ?

No it’s ok, they have that covered as well with one simple backed up by science statement, they were all vegaterien even Trex and he was only about 10ft TTS, sorry to take the piss Francine, but all I,ve put forward is a couple of displaced medium sized cats living amongst us and I,m the site looney, were as you seem a pretty normal intelligent enough man, and your buying into this shit, I will put my site looney cap in the post if you pm me your address. One more interesting little FACT, if it were to be tried in a court of law there is far more evidence of the excistance of aliens than god, who was a made up figure used to spread fear among the vulnerable as a means to control them, in recent years politicians have taken over that roll hence the church,s heading out to third world country,s for new recruits as most people on the civilised side of earth have sussed the lie out and shagging kids probably spead up that awakening, off out for the weekend so no WiFi for a few days ??

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No it’s ok, they have that covered as well with one simple backed up by science statement, they were all vegaterien even Trex and he was only about 10ft TTS, sorry to take the piss Francine, but all I,ve put forward is a couple of displaced medium sized cats living amongst us and I,m the site looney, were as you seem a pretty normal intelligent enough man, and your buying into this shit, I will put my site looney cap in the post if you pm me your address. One more interesting little FACT, if it were to be tried in a court of law there is far more evidence of the excistance of aliens than god, who was a made up figure used to spread fear among the vulnerable as a means to control them, in recent years politicians have taken over that roll hence the church,s heading out to third world country,s for new recruits as most people on the civilised side of earth have sussed the lie out and shagging kids probably spead up that awakening, off out for the weekend so no WiFi for a few days ??

Haha, not a problem bud, oh you forgot to mention it was all babies on the ark?

Doesnt matter what folk call me, looney or whatever, doesnt bother me old hand.

An i can see what your saying about control by the church, but i was never controlled by church cause i never went.

Not everyone that beleives in God goes to church or listens to priests, no control here, an if the church controlled people in the past, thats there problem for being guiable.

If people were controlled by the church then thats the churches fault an the priests, but nowere in the bible does it say take your orders from a priest or a church.

Bible tells ye to beleive in christ an follow the commandments, plain an simple sn most of the commandments are law, so you keep her lit with the control theory causes its a poor argument pal.

I beleive an no church or priest controls me ffs 

Watch you dont get bit by a panther lol

Enjoy your traversing pal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1