Best ufo footage ever?

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Let's also be honest here , modern life as a whole is probably at it's best ever , more medicines to cure illnesses , life expectancy is very high ,people get to go about their life relatively happily . It's not as if the past was all roses . Life in the past centuries must have been truly awefull for the majority what with death being very distinct possibility for you and your family , lots of serious poverty , wars etc

If all we have to worry about these days is man wanting to be women it ain't all bad.  It's not perfect and it has plenty of bad bits but 200 years ago when Christianity was huge I imagine life in general might have been pretty shit . That's where faith comes in , trudge through it and you will get to heaven and have joy . No wonder if seemed so appealing 

Everything youve said there is your opinion, an only yours, are you saying everyone agrees with thee above?

I think not.

More meds to cure illnesses?

Pharmacuticals dont cure they patch over symptons? Or can you be specific?

Life expectancy is high?

Its actually low compared to bible times.

People go about there lives happy?

How could you possibly know this welsh? You cant so thats another porky.

Have you not seen the state of the middle east? Not very happy over there.

Life in the past centuries must have been truly awefull for the majority what with death being very distinct possibility for you and your family , lots of serious poverty , wars etc

Ahahaha you have to be kidding about thee above? Ffs truly awful, if i could choose i rather live in the past than now, an death isnt a possibility, lol its a fact for us all.

You say poverty, but one mans poverty is another mans riches, an wars are in full flow bud.

Your last paragraph is just utter ......

Ok theres nothing to worry about when a mental illness is being pandered to an forced on your children, oh aye just great craic.

Life 200years ago was pretty shit cause christianity was huge ?????what a beaut, could you extrapolate on this cause im trying to figure out what you mean?

Christianity is a choice buddy, a way of life, with a few commandments an a few rules, all an all i think this was your worst post on the thl ever lol

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Let's also be honest here , modern life as a whole is probably at it's best ever , more medicines to cure illnesses , life expectancy is very high ,people get to go about their life relatively happily . It's not as if the past was all roses . Life in the past centuries must have been truly awefull for the majority what with death being very distinct possibility for you and your family , lots of serious poverty , wars etc

If all we have to worry about these days is man wanting to be women it ain't all bad.  It's not perfect and it has plenty of bad bits but 200 years ago when Christianity was huge I imagine life in general might have been pretty shit . That's where faith comes in , trudge through it and you will get to heaven and have joy . No wonder if seemed so appealing 

Mate, I get EXACTLY what you're saying. But I think there may be a few on here that would disagree about the life expectancy bit. They think people actually used to live til they were 900+ years old. Just thought I'd bring that yo your attention ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Everything youve said there is your opinion, an only yours, are you saying everyone agrees with thee above?

I think not.

More meds to cure illnesses?

Pharmacuticals dont cure they patch over symptons? Or can you be specific?

Life expectancy is high?

Its actually low compared to bible times.

People go about there lives happy?

How could you possibly know this welsh? You cant so thats another porky.

Have you not seen the state of the middle east? Not very happy over there.

Life in the past centuries must have been truly awefull for the majority what with death being very distinct possibility for you and your family , lots of serious poverty , wars etc

Ahahaha you have to be kidding about thee above? Ffs truly awful, if i could choose i rather live in the past than now, an death isnt a possibility, lol its a fact for us all.

You say poverty, but one mans poverty is another mans riches, an wars are in full flow bud.

Your last paragraph is just utter ......

Ok theres nothing to worry about when a mental illness is being pandered to an forced on your children, oh aye just great craic.

Life 200years ago was pretty shit cause christianity was huge ?????what a beaut, could you extrapolate on this cause im trying to figure out what you mean?

Christianity is a choice buddy, a way of life, with a few commandments an a few rules, all an all i think this was your worst post on the thl ever lol

Why can't god sort EVERYTHING out, if he's so f***ing good?!

2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

God created peados? Child killers, cancer, serial killers, fkuc me he had a few out of box failures! 

How do you work this out buddy?

He created man with a choice, an set rules forth to abide by, cancer is another manmade illness, man has created a toxic envoirment on his own, thats how were getting cancer, i cant see your reasoning here.

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

What do you mean sort everything out mate?

Well you, and a few others on here, seem to think of god as well, EVERYTHING really. He created everything, so why can't he sort things out? It's pretty simple really, so don't keep replying with 'like what, what is he supposed to sort out'? If he created everything, he can sort everything

Edited by shaaark
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well you, and a few others on here, seem to think of god as well, EVERYTHING really. He created everything, so why can't he sort things out? It's pretty simple really, so don't keep replying with 'like what, what is he supposed to sort out'? If he created everything, he can sort everything

So you want God to sort out mans f**k ups?

How about man sort out the mess he has created?

God put commandments in place to abide by, but man has other plans.

51 minutes ago, Francie said:

Bible says that God is eternal, no beginning an no end, he was somewere which i dont understand at the min mate, hes a spirit so i dont know lol

If you don't KNOW, how can you believe?

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Just because he created it doesn’t mean he can fix it, I’m a joiner but if I make a table then take a hatchet to it and turn it into splinters I ain’t going to be able to fix it. ???

• Haha 2