Best ufo footage ever?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Amazing how even a professional photographer with probably expensive film equipment can still manage to take grainy, out of focus images like all the other UFO pics. 

It's become a bit of a piss take on other threads but think of all the pictures people will take and then delete because they're sh*t. Most of us have a device in our pocket that can not only take HD pictures and video but is capable of real time connection with anywhere in the world but for every one posted there's a memory card full of sh*te that gets dumped on a hard drive file for later or deleted entirely. I'd honestly be expecting to see more footage of the paranormal but what we're getting is the opposite.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's become a bit of a piss take on other threads but think of all the pictures people will take and then delete because they're sh*t. Most of us have a device in our pocket that can not only take HD pictures and video but is capable of real time connection with anywhere in the world but for every one posted there's a memory card full of sh*te that gets dumped on a hard drive file for later or deleted entirely. I'd honestly be expecting to see more footage of the paranormal but what we're getting is the opposite.

OR...maybe it's because there's no such thing as UFOs/Yetis/ghosts? :hmm:

Just now, walshie said:

OR...maybe it's because there's no such thing as UFOs/Yetis/ghosts? :hmm:

I'd tend to agree but you only have to see how the thread went into biblical overload to see how enduring the subject matter gets. A UFO is simply an unidentified flying object and ceases to exist once it's identified. One mindset will take that unidentified and turn it into alien spacecraft the same way another person will see dust particles illuminated by IR as ghostly orbs.

Despite how the brain puts the pieces together we all love a good puzzle and if we don't we love arguing with those that do! :laugh:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Glad you edited that post mate. Yes I did know about viruses and oxygen.

But there is NO WAY a human being could live til 900+ years old, which is what you've been suggesting with your references to the bible etc.

And I aint blowing any hot air.

Just find alot of these religious claims and beliefs to be downright stupid, not just a little silly

Was oj with you bud?.

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Was oj with you bud?.

Answer my earlier post to you, you know, the one where you said god created us, and adam's rib miraculously turning into a woman! ?

Edited by shaaark
30 minutes ago, shaaark said:

A rib bone growing back, is the same thing as a man having a rib removed, and whole woman being formed out of it?! ? ............. 

Well the book of genisis was wrote a few thousand years ago, did the author make a good guess, to state that a rib was taken from man to create women?

Good guess all those years ago eh, also there are 206 bones in body an only one will grow back an its the rib, good guesser eh lol.

God created adam out of the dust of the ground, an if you look an see were actually made of the elements of the dust, another good guess thousands of years ago.

Check out what else can be done with the rib, ie stem cells 

9 hours ago, Francie said:

Pre flood times is before the flood, just over 4000 years ago.

I beleive people an animals lived longer pre flood because there was alot more oxygen in the atmosphere, which has already been proven by various scientific methods.

Heres an example, lots of amber have been found with air bubbles in it with 35% more oxygen than today.

Did you know than viruses bacteria etc cant live in a well oxygenated envoirment?

More oxygen means live longer less dicease, so its pretty reasonable people could live alot longer than we can today.

Francie, whenever science had been mentioned in previous god threads you threw their findings out of the window, especially the carbon dating. Now science has proven something that agrees with you it's accepted, how does that work then? If science agrees with the bible science is ok, if it disagrees it's a load of bollocks?? 

4 minutes ago, delswal said:

Francie, whenever science had been mentioned in previous god threads you threw their findings out of the window, especially the carbon dating. Now science has proven something that agrees with you it's accepted, how does that work then? If science agrees with the bible science is ok, if it disagrees it's a load of bollocks?? 

God also created fossils as there was nothing before god like dinosaurs, you can’t argue with that kind of logic, ✌️✌️

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Francie does biblical Christianity  agree with aliens? Sorry if you’ve already said??

No mate, demons masqurading, look at alien sightings, its always lights, never a physical craft.

Bible says satan is an angel of light an prince of the air?

14 minutes ago, delswal said:

No del, i disagreed with there theory not science, big difference mate.

As you know science is all about testing an verifying an throwing out or keeping.

Its the theorys i disagree with not science.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

God also created fossils as there was nothing before god like dinosaurs, you can’t argue with that kind of logic, ✌️✌️

Haha, dinosaurs lived with man not before grey, there still living with man, komodo dragon, crocidile etc.

All dinosaurs are are big f***ing reptiles that grew large back when there were more oxygen mate, pretty simple really.

We all no given the right envoirment reptiles dont stop growing??

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Francie said:

No del, i disagreed with there theory not science, big difference mate.

As you know science is all about testing an verifying an throwing out or keeping.

Its the theorys i disagree with not science.

So when carbon dating has dated human skulls over 20,000 yrs old thats a theory you wish to dimiss rather than a scientific fact ??

• Like 1