Best ufo footage ever?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Just because he created it doesn’t mean he can fix it, I’m a joiner but if I make a table then take a hatchet to it and turn it into splinters I ain’t going to be able to fix it. ???

Ffs don't tell me these 'god botherers' have got you hooked as well?! Thought you were ok ?

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Someone slowed down the original footage. @kanny

I watched one video debunking it, saying somthing like the object appears in 2 frames at once in the same place but then there was another video debunking that video saying that was caused by the editing software used to slow it down so I'm still no the wiser :laugh: .....estimated 3ft across?  They really are little green men ?

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Everything youve said there is your opinion, an only yours, are you saying everyone agrees with thee above?

I think not.

yes it's my opinion , I never said otherwise . And I never said anywhere that everyone agrees with me . I don't get your point here

More meds to cure illnesses?

Pharmacuticals dont cure they patch over symptons? Or can you be specific?

people with illnesses that would kill them soon have had the illnesses treated and have lived long lives after treatment  . Polio isn't a major issue anymore because of medication. 

Life expectancy is high?

Its actually low compared to bible times.

difference of opinion . I don't believe that people lived that long . But modern day life expectancy is definitely longer than it has been in recent history 

People go about there lives happy?

How could you possibly know this welsh? You cant so thats another porky.

obviously not everyone but in general I think people have a decent run of life in the uk , they get to indulge in pastimes and hobbies and enjoy family life 

Have you not seen the state of the middle east? Not very happy over there.

very religious tho so they have that going for them 

Life in the past centuries must have been truly awefull for the majority what with death being very distinct possibility for you and your family , lots of serious poverty , wars etc

Ahahaha you have to be kidding about thee above? Ffs truly awful, if i could choose i rather live in the past than now, an death isnt a possibility, lol its a fact for us all.

I meant death at a young age.  A lot more children died then . Of course I wasn't around then but the stuff I have seen on tv about that kind if time doesn't paint it in a very appealing picture . 

You say poverty, but one mans poverty is another mans riches, an wars are in full flow bud.

nice soundbite , but one man's poverty ,even if it's one man's riches is still one man's poverty 

Your last paragraph is just utter ......

Ok theres nothing to worry about when a mental illness is being pandered to an forced on your children, oh aye just great craic.

I don't know about you or yours but nothing is being forced on my children.  It's on tv and radio maybe but nothing is forced on my kids . And I do agree with you that it is a mental illness. I also think maybe believing a book word for word that was written so long ago and that some of its content is so batshit crazy might have a tint of mental illness as well. Again it's just my opinion 

Life 200years ago was pretty shit cause christianity was huge ?????what a beaut, could you extrapolate on this cause im trying to figure out what you mean?

course u can explain for you . Len said communities are falling apart because the "freakazoids" are taking over social media.  I never said life was shit because of Christianity.  Literally never said that

Christianity is a choice buddy, a way of life, with a few commandments an a few rules, all an all i think this was your worst post on the thl ever lol

the 10 commandments are great.  If everybody followed them it would be great.  I'm not disagreeing with you there . But I don't believe the tales from the bible . The Qur'an has a lot of horrible stuff in there. In their eyes they are doing right by there God.  In Christianity they would be doing wrong  if they did stuff in the Qur'an . So who is right ?

I'm not to fussed about your opinion  of it being my worst post . It's only my opinion,  I don't need anybody to agree with me it's just the way I think about it 

very much the same as you with religion funnily enough 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ffs don't tell me these 'god botherers' have got you hooked as well?! Thought you were ok ?

I’m a catholic shaark of course they got to me ??? it’s like being inside the matrix’s I’ve taken the red pill and I’m trying to find a way out but it’s not easy, sometimes I think it would of been easier to have taken the blue pill. ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’m a catholic shaark of course they got to me ??? it’s like being inside the matrix’s I’ve taken the red pill and I’m trying to find a way out but it’s not easy, sometimes I think it would of been easier to have taken the blue pill. ???

1643.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

When the dinosaurs left the ark, were they carnivorous? If they were, they would eat an animal which would never be able to reproduce since only a pair of each were on the ark. If they were herbivores, when did they become carnivores? 

And if dinosaurs lived only a few thousand years ago where are they all gone?

3 minutes ago, king said:

When the dinosaurs left the ark, were they carnivorous? If they were, they would eat an animal which would never be able to reproduce since only a pair of each were on the ark. If they were herbivores, when did they become carnivores? 

And if dinosaurs lived only a few thousand years ago where are they all gone?

They were petrified and then fossilised during the flood, deluge layer upon layer of mud n silt and pressure 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

They were petrified and then fossilised during the flood, deluge layer upon layer of mud n silt and pressure 

so only dinosaurs were fossilised then.

On 23/01/2019 at 11:09, Born Hunter said:

I don't know of any conceivable way of achieving that though. If the object has any size at all then it will be disturbing air as it travels through it. You can optimise the geometry of course but to what point, I don't know. The 'UFO' didn't exactly look like an object that would have negligible cross section either....

perhaps it goes backwards, so as not to disturb the air going forwards ?