Best ufo footage ever?

God an the bible isnt all about the church by a long country mile, bible beleivers in the past were burned at the stake, for simply following the bible an not the church, the albigensis for one.

So your control theory is poor, not everyone in past followed the church, an today is the same, so yer wrong there bud.

• Like 1

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sick of em messing with my camera traps mate 

I can't believe this has gone over 130 posts without one of these...

I honestly don't know, Len. I'm ruling out digital manipulation at this point because the film maker insists it wasn't tampered with. I'm willing to accept that for now and that answer is just too eas

Posted Images

On 24/01/2019 at 12:07, king said:

And I will take this opportunity to remind the forum that no one ever mentions seeing ghost rabbits while out lamping.

And 50 billion chickens are eaten every year world wide.

And yet NO ghost chickens are reported.

I did once contemplate admitting to seeing some ghost rabbits and chickens, but on reflection I thought better of it as nobody would have believed me.

I have proof I see them regular in my favourate mushrom field

• Haha 3
On 24/01/2019 at 14:24, Francie said:

I dont beleive in aliens katchum lol you got your wires crossed.

There could be about 160 billion planets in our Milky Way Galaxy Francie and you don't think any one of them have life on them ? 

On 25/01/2019 at 13:37, Francie said:

Haha, not a problem bud, oh you forgot to mention it was all babies on the ark?

Doesnt matter what folk call me, looney or whatever, doesnt bother me old hand.

An i can see what your saying about control by the church, but i was never controlled by church cause i never went.

Not everyone that beleives in God goes to church or listens to priests, no control here, an if the church controlled people in the past, thats there problem for being guiable.

If people were controlled by the church then thats the churches fault an the priests, but nowere in the bible does it say take your orders from a priest or a church.

Bible tells ye to beleive in christ an follow the commandments, plain an simple sn most of the commandments are law, so you keep her lit with the control theory causes its a poor argument pal.

I beleive an no church or priest controls me ffs 

Watch you dont get bit by a panther lol

Enjoy your traversing pal.

Very well said francie, my thinking also

• Like 1

For the atheists or liberals lefty’s ABCDLGBTs, the Ten Commandments are there to guide us and show us rules to live in harmony, and look at what’s happening since the freakaziods are taking over via social media, and know better, society, community is falling apart before our very eyes. A hell of a lot of people today have no manners or morals and does not help one bit by the imported human animals wreaking havoc in GB and IRE also

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Again in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth so if there is it’s all gods creations

Lets just hope you're right, because if it's proven wrong what on earth are you god botherers going to do with your spare time then ? how would you cope without your religous safety net to fall back on

21 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

For the atheists or liberals lefty’s ABCDLGBTs, the Ten Commandments are there to guide us and show us rules to live in harmony, and look at what’s happening since the freakaziods are taking over via social media, and know better, society, community is falling apart before our very eyes. A hell of a lot of people today have no manners or morals and does not help one bit by the imported human animals wreaking havoc in GB and IRE also

Let's also be honest here , modern life as a whole is probably at it's best ever , more medicines to cure illnesses , life expectancy is very high ,people get to go about their life relatively happily . It's not as if the past was all roses . Life in the past centuries must have been truly awefull for the majority what with death being very distinct possibility for you and your family , lots of serious poverty , wars etc

If all we have to worry about these days is man wanting to be women it ain't all bad.  It's not perfect and it has plenty of bad bits but 200 years ago when Christianity was huge I imagine life in general might have been pretty shit . That's where faith comes in , trudge through it and you will get to heaven and have joy . No wonder if seemed so appealing 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Again in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth so if there is it’s all gods creations

So, all these billions of planets have only been around for about ten thousand years? I'm struggling a bit now with my memory, of what people have said about god, the bible, when he 'created' the first man, ie ADAM etc etc ?