Ffs Harry..............

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant stand that markel cretin bit of luck the queen knocks her off and ginger bollocks grows a pair and gets a normal decent woman.. f***ing feminist vegan anti slut 

Good man on the spade.????  id be good on the spade myself well for at least 5 minutes. ???. 

It isn't true.  I remember reading that guy Ritchie and Madonna were arguing over his love of shooting......that week Madonna shot a drive on a big day.....she didn't hit a thing until the keeper

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I cant stand that markel cretin bit of luck the queen knocks her off and ginger bollocks grows a pair and gets a normal decent woman.. f***ing feminist vegan anti slut 

100%  mate,  fooks knows why he picked 1/2 chat   with her mind set,  he wants to dump her and get proper woman  who eats meat  etc  .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Says the Cnut that sopports antis every time he buys them bath bombs 

• Haha 2

Lol you’ve changed your tune a bit max lad 

I can’t believe people think this wasn’t going to happen , it’s been on the cards from day one 

it’s not racist to say , she’s from the wrong type of person to marry into out royal family , 

its nothing to do with her skin tone, it’s that she’s a c**t and always will be 

• Like 2